How do I view character/skills screen with xbox controller?

Moderator: Moderatoren

8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Lynchden
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but will this hav native controller support? If yes, will all the buttons be programmed the same as in Skyrim? Thanks!
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi, you can play with controller. The controls are the same.
But there is no 100% controller support possible because there is a new menue called heromenue. It just shows you all of your stats combined in one overlay.
Aegison
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

I can't seem to get the Hero Menu to open with a controller. I am using a ps4 controller with DS4Windows program.

In DS4Windows you can assign any key your want to the DS4 touch pad buttons. I can assign "H" to the top button on the touchpad but it won't pull up the Hero Menu in game. If I hit the H key on my keyboard while using a controller it comes up no problem.

I might just have to use xpadder or something but I was wonder if SureAI was thinking off adding a permanent controller button for the Hero Menu. Or even adding the skills menu back and changing it to the Hero Menu?
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

I am seeing exactly the same thing using an XBox 360 controller. I was planning on tinkering some with XPadder this afternoon after work to see if I could map the buttons to be able to use the Hero Menu with the 360 controller. If I can get it to work, I'll post back here my results.
slew1
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hello!

First of I want to thank you for making this awesome and free mod for Skyrim.
The bug I want to report is that I can not open the 'hero' menu with my ps4-controller which I have connected to my pc. Also, if I open the hero-menu with the keyboard I still cannot use/browse the menu in any way with the controller.

If there is a better place to report ugs for you guys, please tell me. And I will give you all the feedback I can find while playing.

Thanks for your time!
Aegison
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Got it working! Still can't mouse over anything to see the information on the right side, but at least now I can see my current Points.

I am using InputMapper with a DS4 on Windows 10.

I set up a macro for the PS button. They key is to add a scancode H keystroke (small check box in the bottom left) and then add a Function Wait command after the H press.

Looks like this.
Macro.JPG
patrick2099
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I cannot find a way to load up a character screen to see my skill levels. How do I do that, using the xbox controller?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

The next patch will feature a heromenu which can be bound to any key. Controller support for the hero menu. Go to the ingame menu, klick "mod configuration", then "Enderal". And there should be an option to bound the heromenu.
Note: This might not work with old savegames.
8 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1