I would like to thank SureAI one last time for Enderal.

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Newcago
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Long story short, I'm going to be gone for a year and a half, and during that time I won't have access to the internet. So I won't be able to keep track of SureAI and the DLC development. But I just wanted to give the wonderful team that made Enderal one more shout-out. You guys are really amazing, and Enderal has given me A LOT to think about, even now that it has been nearly a month since I finished it. I can't wait to get home and try Nehrim!

In the mean time, take care of yourselves! I can't support your DLC project by giving feedback or money for eighteen months, but I can't wait to do both when I get home. :)

I know this might be a little silly, but Enderal was one of those experiences that I know I won't be able to forget. It's amazing how a fictional story can sometimes take root in you and change who you are. I've always joked that I am just the sum of all the books I have read, but it's sort of true.

Now I'm just rambling. :P To make myself brief: your team is amazing. Thank you for the experience! I'll be back to check on you guys later!
ninjamelody
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Wow, hope you have a great time.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

Yes, Enderal is addictive!

Finally figured out what was wrong with Nehrim installation (my next adventure) but keep coming back to Enderal for clues about veiled lady. Obsessive or something. :dumb:

Anyway, will second 'NinjaMelody' and send best wishes on your travels. No internet = no annoying phone always going off with texts, email & stuff. Yay!

Hmmm... I can get away from my stupid phone always bugging me. May I tag along with you? :lol:

Enjoy!

PS: You're on holiday or an internship or something? Just curious. : )
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Same here! Enjoy your time off, whatever you're doing (trip to Himalaya, maybe? :-D)! I'm very glad you enjoyed it so much. I constantly re-read these "Thank you" posts to give me motivation for my book. :)
aimlessgun
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I just finished the game and instead of making a new thank you thread I'll also leave my thank you here :)

Really amazing how everything in the game came together as a total work of art, from the writing to the environment design to the books to the music to the voice actors. Definitely will be a game that comes to my mind when I think through the best RPGs I have ever played :thumbsup:
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1