May I woo Lishari?

Moderator: Moderatoren

7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
AnotherNeko
Bettler
Bettler

I enjoy her, she is funny, not very serious like the others. I see that she likes and dislikes things as I say them...
[+]
but I know she dies
... Is it possible she becomes a love option? :oops:
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

AnotherNeko hat geschrieben:
I enjoy her, she is funny, not very serious like the others. I see that she likes and dislikes things as I say them...
[+]
but I know she dies
So you're into necrophilia? :sick:

:wink:
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

AnotherNeko hat geschrieben:
[+]
but I know she dies
Don't think so, but dialogue trees & scripts for Jespar & Calia have high number of branches & things. (Calia & Jespar 'quests' are CQC & CQJ)

In CK, couldn't find anything handling Lishari that would end up saying, "Spend time with you" etc. She will tell you more if make 'correct' choices in dialogue, but think that's about it.

Kind of a bummer because enjoyed this NPC too. "What the fracking blazes it this!"
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

BigElectricCat hat geschrieben:
Kind of a bummer because enjoyed this NPC too. "What the fracking blazes it this!"
Yes, Calia was rather dark and inaccessible at first. Lishari had a much more playful personality, immediately likable, as well as other obvious assets. Even just two additional romancible characters would have been nice with Lishari one of them. It also would have been great to have the option of hirable companions, a la Skyrim. Even if they could actually die or beg off to visit a sick relative in Nehrim when the story demanded the romancible one to join you. There were several instances where I wandered into difficult areas earlier in the game than I should have, when I wished I had Marcurio by my side, or even Lydia, God forbid.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

rjdriver hat geschrieben:
There were several instances where I wandered into difficult areas earlier in the game than I should have, when I wished I had Marcurio by my side, or even Lydia, God forbid.
Heh. Could've used companion when stumbled into a fishing village where a Sun Borne mage summons some weird looking mutant thing. Then all heck broke loose.

From Skyrim, liked Jordis or Gregor for dealing with nuisance monsters, but had to tell them to "wait" before doing any stealthy recon stuff.

Gregor or Jordis (while I'm sneaking) "True Nords for Skyrim!" And off they go charging into battle. So much for me taking them by surprise.

My only minor whine about Enderal is NPC travel companions are essential as far as I know.

So... Just kick back and watch the combat. It's not like I have to worry about watching their backs or helping them.
JOstrus
Bettler
Bettler

rjdriver hat geschrieben:
Yes, Calia was rather dark and inaccessible at first. Lishari had a much more playful personality, immediately likable, as well as other obvious assets. Even just two additional romancible characters would have been nice with Lishari one of them. It also would have been great to have the option of hirable companions, a la Skyrim. Even if they could actually die or beg off to visit a sick relative in Nehrim when the story demanded the romancible one to join you. There were several instances where I wandered into difficult areas earlier in the game than I should have, when I wished I had Marcurio by my side, or even Lydia, God forbid.
This made me think a sec. I was going to make a mod to make her a companion that could follow you around. Maybe name her Lishari Clone, Lishari II or something like that. My A.D.D. has been kicking my butt when I try to mod and play though. I mod for an hour then have to go do something else or I end up staring at the computer for a few hours and not getting anything done at all. The fact the original follower system was yanked out didn't help. I was working on implementing it again when I found another mod on the Nexus with a companion. It's called Enderal Amanda or something like that. It's a very basic hireling companion. Not much dialogue. Just the basic "hold this" , "go away", and "follow me" ones. Be forewarned she's stuck at lv50 and takes friendly fire unlike Calia and Jespar . She's always lv50.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter

Cool. Haven't tried cloning her, but follower mod sounds like place to start.

Under "Factions" tab is follower "PlayerAlliesFaction" etc.? Otherwise might start attacking Jespar, guards, most anyone!

Under "Relationships" tab, is follower Ally? Honestly don't remember how to get them to ignore occasional arrow or fireball, but think "Ally" tells who to fight or ignore including player. ; )

If nothing else, some trusty in-game console if not already familiar.

----
;click on NPC or use...
PRID <refID or FormID>
;ignore friendly hits
SIFH 1
;untested with Enderal, but from Skyrim... Tells game your follower starts at equal level as you & will level with you to up 80 (or whatever you choose.)
SetLevel 1000 0 1 80
----

Have fun & let know if works. Am curious now. : )
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1