stars under posters name?

Moderator: Moderatoren

3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
rjdriver
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Hope this is the appropriate forum, but was just wondering what the stars under each poster's name/rank mean. There are different colors and number of stars. I checked the FAQ and didn't see anything. Is it solely related to number of posts? I noticed on the profile page that there are "achievements" for posting. Is that factored in as well?
Stampfer
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

The colour and number of the stars seems to be solely dependant on the number of posts. Every 5 stars you kind of level up and then you start anew with a single star in a fresh colour. It begins with bronze, then silver, followed by gold and finally orange (or so it appears to me). Same with the titles. Every new star gives you a new title. I do not think that this is related to the achievements at all.
BigElectricCat
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 16 Mal

rjdriver hat geschrieben:
I noticed on the profile page that there are "achievements" for posting. Is that factored in as well?
Heh... Didn't know that until clicked on my own profile. I have 8 of them and haven't done anything!

My own stupid questions about board interface & these 'badges' & things. (Newbies can be so annoying. :) )

What does "Hal (2001: A Space Odyssey?) is watching" mean? (If anything)

"JoeGuru" has been thanked 1000000 times and has thanked others 1000 times.

Again, does this really *do* anything, or like the stars under UserName, is just there for info. ?

thx
3 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1