Hmm...back to Skyrim..this is a piece of shit

Moderator: Moderatoren

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
thfswe
Bettler
Bettler

Sorry to say this !!! What a piece of crap this is !!!
For the first time ever I have undorsed a mod !!!

It starts nice and with much intrigue, You run around the landscape and try to kill everything just to build skills and earn points .....
But from the start anything you meet is a a ridqulous level...so you die a lot...thats why I loose intrest in this addon ...and it only get worse...
The higher level you get your opponent gets worse...so you die a lot......a lot...
I can live with that but, listening to all debates or arguments between AI players just kills the whole thing, I am here to play not to listen to endless stories.
Same thing goes for some quests, lets go back...teleported back to origin, well would be more intresting to fight your way back...but since you already killed all on your way to the quest ........

What really brakes the game, you start up with low/tech and work your way up to buy a horse that are useless, then suddenly you end up with a quest where you find a train...wtf...that brakes the game ...............
Another thing that really put this down, in many quests its just to follow the AI, And they dont walk right, get stuck behind varios things and a restart is the only solution.

Decided to run the main quest, fun in some ways but again those debates or discussions you have to listen to with often pointless answers, I get it ..you tell a story, but I`m here to play, If I want stories...there is a TV with the same intrest lvl..etc..etc
If you stay to the main quest...in the end ...I am here to play not to listen to 30+ minutes of...whatever, at that time I just shut the game down and uninstalled it.
Worst of all, You love skyrim beacuse you can run all main quests, and after that you do all exploring and sidequests, here it justs ends

I have spent 142 hours ( without mods) in Enderal and it is for me just not worth it, to many bugs and plain boring in to many ways...or to hard.
They claim to have spent 4.5 years on this s***........

Back to Skyrim and legacy and a few other mods that keeps this game alive, and I have played it since day 1.......

Note tho this is my opinion.............................. and english is not my native language

Will I ever install this again...when hell freezes over mayby
Synthoras
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Aha so:

1.You can't play Enderal because you aren't good enough...fine.I assume you know that there are lower difficulties?
2."The higher level you get your opponent gets worse...so you die a lot......a lot..."
Not really I you use the talents it gets rather easy apart from some enemies like a Fürst der Velorenen(No clue how they are called in english.).
3."I am here to play not to listen to endless stories."
Ok you don't play games for the story and yet you find a rather easy game to be to hard.
4."up with a quest where you find a train...wtf...that brakes the game "
Did you even play the game or are you just using random stuff you read on the Internet?
5."I have spent 142 hours"
So you played a game you think is a piece of shit for 142 hours and yet you still don't know basic parts of the story ?Rather unbelivable so point 4 is probably correct....
thfswe
Bettler
Bettler

First of all !!!!

Lets see...from your answers ..guess yor involved in game development ...I say no further ....

1. spent around 60 hours building skills needed...for what...just pointless..lets make it harder and more difficult..that is what keeps people intrested ....

2. does not matter in many cases what talents you have,.. you missed something... in a game without mods or cheats ...hmmm how do you control that.....without mods or cheats ...hmmmmmm.

3, Yes I play for the story, but not for a 30 mins + dialog, that just kills the game.............

4. yes played it with Jasper who is one of the 2 pointless followers in the whole game..

Synthoras= game developer

Let me ad a few things here to .......

Will I ever play Enderal agin...simple answer no...

Why ???

As long as you base an add-on around the history and not the player, As i see it you just play your game around a sometimes long and boring discussions (to get the full story) ...as a player i get it etc...etc......etc but 30 mins+ ..just kills it
theslowarrow
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

They are not selling this game/mod for money so it's perfectly fine they make it the way they want to and regardless of your preferences. If you dont like it, just uninstall and go back to skyrim. Try to keep that in mind.
thfswe
Bettler
Bettler

theslowarrow hat geschrieben:
They are not selling this game/mod for money so it's perfectly fine they make it the way they want to and regardless of your preferences. If you dont like it, just uninstall and go back to skyrim. Try to keep that in mind.
Whatever you post in any forum ...it is your personel opinion...perhaps you should keep that in mind...
thfswe
Bettler
Bettler

Synthoras hat geschrieben:
Aha so:

1.You can't play Enderal because you aren't good enough...fine.I assume you know that there are lower difficulties?
2."The higher level you get your opponent gets worse...so you die a lot......a lot..."
Not really I you use the talents it gets rather easy apart from some enemies like a Fürst der Velorenen(No clue how they are called in english.).
3."I am here to play not to listen to endless stories."
Ok you don't play games for the story and yet you find a rather easy game to be to hard.
4."up with a quest where you find a train...wtf...that brakes the game "
Did you even play the game or are you just using random stuff you read on the Internet?
5."I have spent 142 hours"
So you played a game you think is a piece of shit for 142 hours and yet you still don't know basic parts of the story ?Rather unbelivable so point 4 is probably correct....
But this a*****

You want to start a fight ....fine ....

Let´s say like this...if you do not like my posts ...then keep in a PM..... part from that and this will be public..the ranking system with military ranks...reminds me of the 38 to 40`s ...so i suggest you change that............................................
Dikong227
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

you must be fun at parties
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

thfswe hat geschrieben:
First of all !!!!

Lets see...from your answers ..guess yor involved in game development ...I say no further ....

1. spent around 60 hours building skills needed...for what...just pointless..lets make it harder and more difficult..that is what keeps people intrested ....

2. does not matter in many cases what talents you have,.. you missed something... in a game without mods or cheats ...hmmm how do you control that.....without mods or cheats ...hmmmmmm.

3, Yes I play for the story, but not for a 30 mins + dialog, that just kills the game.............

4. yes played it with Jasper who is one of the 2 pointless followers in the whole game..

Synthoras= game developer

Let me ad a few things here to .......

Will I ever play Enderal agin...simple answer no...

Why ???

As long as you base an add-on around the history and not the player, As i see it you just play your game around a sometimes long and boring discussions (to get the full story) ...as a player i get it etc...etc......etc but 30 mins+ ..just kills it
Back to CoD at Recruit level for you, I guess! :thumbsup:
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

Well, this ridiculous, insulting babbling surely doesn't deserve anyones attention. Please mods, don't let his forum be taken over by trolls and delete this piece of shit!
Metanoeite
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 629 Mal

Someone played a game he hates for 140 hours? Of course. Well, nothing to say here. :)

Thread closed.
10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1