Immersion at it's finest...had to share

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
OutandBack
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

So I just spent the entire day exploring new areas of the map, fighting everything from wolves to bandits to mad mages to even a giant or two and it was time to go home for a good night rest.

When I walked into the sun temple barracks well after dark I was dragging(its 2am real time for me) but while passing by the big table of food I hear the bard singing. I stopped in my tracks and just listened, it was beautiful. I made my way to a chair and sat down to hear the next song. What a perfect ending to a great day.

thanks sureAI you sure know who to pick your bards.
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Absolutely agree with you there.

It's like the first time playing Skyrim, only far better.
Best game experience so far in quite some time.
hillmje
Bettler
Bettler

I love regular Skyrim but I'm not a fan of the music. I really like Enderal's music much better. I'm really liking the songs the bards, children, and bandits sing. I reanimate dead bandits just to hear them sing.
Kiwi-Hawk
Gauner
Gauner

hillmje hat geschrieben:
I love regular Skyrim but I'm not a fan of the music. I really like Enderal's music much better. I'm really liking the songs the bards, children, and bandits sing. I reanimate dead bandits just to hear them sing.
The Order is watching you
Kellerica
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Hear, hear. This game manages to hit a real bulls-eye with the atmosphere it sets, and I agree, the soundtrack is really great. This is what the bard songs in Skyrim should have been: a wide variety of songs that lend insight to the lore and stories of the world, performed by people who can, y'know, sing. I think especially the female singer really knocks it out of the park. EDIT: I just discovered that there are multiple female singers... The one I meant is the one found at Frostcliff Tavern.

It's been such an amazing ride with Enderal so far. I don't think I've been this into any game since Skyrim, I've already been playing for a good 80 hours and I'm nowhere near being done.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1