Thank you, SureAI!

Moderator: Moderatoren

17 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Vraska
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Thank you, SureAI! I love you all! Thank you so much for your so beautiful and heavenly Nehrim and Enderal! Especially thanks for Enderal! And this brilliant story and marvelous music... and wonderful characters and their voices... just thank you!
I love you, SureAI!

Adoring Fan from Russia :)
Zuletzt geändert von Vraska am 01.09.2016 03:06, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.
Ksentaro
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Yes, thank you, SureAI! I finished Enderal and it was a truly beautiful story and very entertaining gaming experience. Sad one, but in a good way)) I even cry a little after “A song in the silence”. Also thank you for Enderal sountrack it’s osom.
:thumbsup:
Enzae
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Yeah Enderal is awesome, i am having a good time. Thanks.
knot55
Bettler
Bettler

Thank you very much for all your hard work , great job and well done
Nanou
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Okay guys... I'd just finished the main quest and... Wow. Such a good work ! I even rather this story than the Skyrim's one.... There is so many questions without answers, but ALL THESES FEELS. Well... If one day you need more people to work in that kind of project, please tell me, I would be so glad to do it ! ( I'm actually an animation student, soon looking for good artwork to do.)

Thanks you so much, keep well the good job !

- A french fan.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

i have to agree... thanks for this wonderful world we now play in.
TheKharjo
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

I have yet to play nehrim , but if its half as good as enderal, i'll get to it as soon as i finish this.
Good job Enderal team, keep it up.
Casper
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

TheKharjo hat geschrieben:
I have yet to play nehrim , but if its half as good as enderal, i'll get to it as soon as i finish this.
i highly, highly recommend nehrim. it's a must play. in my opinion nehrim is even more impressive than enderal... and i think enderal itself is a masterpiece on it's own.
TheKharjo
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Casper hat geschrieben:
TheKharjo hat geschrieben:
i highly, highly recommend nehrim. it's a must play. in my opinion nehrim is even more impressive than enderal... and i think enderal itself is a masterpiece on it's own.
I'll take your word on that.
I didn't play nehrim because until about 1 week ago i didn't know of either.
The only reason i started to play enderal is because i saw a video by Brodual.
Makesin
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 9 Mal

I'm not sure if it's more impressive. It's definitely larger, yes, but some of the areas (especially Southrealm) seem to suffer from that. But still impressive, that's certain.

Though, I have to admit, I tried to play it again a few weeks ago to prepare for Enderal and I just couldn't get used to the Oblivion control and UI sadly. Guess I was spoiled by Skyrim in the meantime. (Also, the ugly characters, but that's mostly Bethesda's fault.)
17 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2