Thank you, SureAI!

Moderator: Moderatoren

17 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
leo1954au
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Yes thanks SureAI I'm loving playing this game but am missing out on a lot of sleep LOL
Blackrock
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

Registered here just so I could say a big THANK YOU from me as well!

After 70+ hours I finished the game last night and, damn, it was so good! Even after a month of playing, I still can't come to the fact that this whole thing is a fan-made project. Like, are you guys wizards?! The sheer complexity and scale of it all, it's mind-boggling. The voice-acting, the quests, the world, the story - I can safely say that this blows Skyrim and Fallout 4 out of the water.

I haven't had this much fun in an open-world game since Oblivion or Gothic. As much as I tried to get into Skyrim, the world just didn't draw me in, the dungeons felt bland and I didn't have any desire to explore. Enderal, on the other hand, made me want to go off the beaten path, to explore and get horribly side-tracked, which is what open-world games are all about! I really liked this old-school approach to the genre, no fast travelling, no level-scaling, it reminds me of the classics that I loved playing as a kid. Honestly, I didn't think anyone wold do this style of game again!

I loved the story, the philosophical undertones and the whackiness of it all. Floating cities, ariships, weird dreams, false religions, immortal beings - this has everything a good fantasy story should have. It reminds me of all the things that made Morrowind such a unique and memorable game. Many people have compared Enderal's story to Mass Effect, but I feel like Enderal does it better - by the end of the game I really delved into the moral aspect of it and my final choice wasn't an easy one.

After finishing TW3 last year I didn't think I'd be able to get so invested in an RPG again, but SureAI have done it. And again, I can't believe this is a free, fan-made project. How is it possible?! This is one of the best games (not mods!) I've played in years!

Once again, thank you to all the incredible people that made this possible, words can't express how impressed and awe-struck I am by the quality of this project!
Deleted User 21604

I will get in on this! Thank you SureAI for making a game better than the parent product! The story, characters, and mechanics are top notch, and easily comparable to AAA titles. After I get done playing through, I've got a donation coming your way!
FashyAmeriNord
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Vielen Dank aus Amerika!!! Thank you SureAI!!! Just found your product(Enderal) from RockPaperShotgun article listed on Steam. Just downloaded it last night and have only played about 20 minutes of it.

I am amazed at the quality and content you have put into this work. Great job!

I have sent you a $10 donation via your PayPal link. I may likely give more later as this is the kind of quality product I would like to see more of in the future.

I wish you great success moving forward. :D
JayRx1981
Bettler
Bettler

I'd like to add my thanks to SureAI for this amazing mod. I'm currently working on my third playthrough (who knows, maybe I'll romance the other romance option this time), and quite frankly have no desire to go back to vanilla Skyrim. I love Vyn and especially the feeling of exploring every nook and cranny finding ice claws and magical symbols (most I've found is 45 in my last playthrough).
Jewelie
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

A month ago, I had the serendipitous opportunity of coming across Enderal, and I am so glad that I did. I have sunk in (and will continue to sink in) many blissful hours following one of the most thoughtful and compelling stories I have ever come across. Although I already own Oblivion (GOTY edition) on Xbox360, I am very much willing to purchase it again to play Nehrim now on my PC, though I doubt I will be done with Enderal for a good while. Thank you, SureAI.
Iluckyt
Bettler
Bettler

yeah<3 thx!
17 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2