Enderal Interactive Map Project

Moderator: Moderatoren

33 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

I just wanted to thank you for all your efforts and point you to this new better version of enderals map by weatherman sweden. Maybe you can replace the map you are using right now with this one.

Link
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Wigbold hat geschrieben:
I just wanted to thank you for all your efforts and point you to this new better version of enderals map by weatherman sweden. Maybe you can replace the map you are using right now with this one.

Link
Wigbold, thanks for the comments. I appreciate it.

Weatherman actually sent me a PM today to let me know about the new map he's created. I'm going to grab it and see how well it lines up compared to the old one. Hopefully it lines up the same and I won't need to re-align the markers.

Thanks again for the heads up.
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Well ... after seeing Weatherman Sweden's new and very much improved map of Enderal, I have decided to update my map project to use his new map. (Thanks for the map, Weatherman ...) I have added it to the site as a 2nd interactive map page. Once the conversation is complete, I'll remove the old one.

Unfortunately, the land mass of Enderal is in a very different location on the new map compared to where it was on the old map. Which means that I'll need to re-map all the map markers to their new positions. Because of this, the new map is now blank but I'll be adding new markers as I can.

Thanks again to Weatherman Sweden for a great-looking new Enderal map.
33 Beiträge Seite 4 von 4