Enderal Interactive Map Project

Moderator: Moderatoren

33 Beiträge Seite 3 von 4
OutandBack
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Hello J'Sylvan, I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you put into this map.
When not playing a game I enjoy studying maps and yours is so much nicer than my ingame screen shot.
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

OutandBack hat geschrieben:
Hello J'Sylvan, I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you put into this map.
When not playing a game I enjoy studying maps and yours is so much nicer than my ingame screen shot.
OutandBack ... thanks for the comments. I am just about done adding all the map markers that are found in the game (around 225 markers). But the one thing that still needs to be done is collecting information about what can be found (books, loot, etc.) at each point of interest. I will slowly add some of that information myself ... but am also hoping for some contributions from others as well.
R33s2
Schurke
Schurke

When I click the link on the first post it takes me to your header page and then I click again and all I get is your database update log.
No map.
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger

R33s2 hat geschrieben:
When I click the link on the first post it takes me to your header page and then I click again and all I get is your database update log.
No map.
There should be a black icon with a + mark on it in the upper left-corner. That is a pop-out menu. Click that icon and then go to the Cartography section of the menu for the interactive map. Sorry, I should probably make it more clear on there where the menu is.
OutandBack
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Hi again J'Sylvan,
Do you plan to show the Wishing Wells?
I have the Sun Coast Wishing Well documented with picts of the well and a screen shot of the game map with my character at the well.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8248/2908 ... 65dc_o.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8050/2937 ... 60da_b.jpg

No biggy if you don't want to add quest locations just though I would help if I could.
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger

OutandBack hat geschrieben:
Hi again J'Sylvan,
Do you plan to show the Wishing Wells?
I have the Sun Coast Wishing Well documented with picts of the well and a screen shot of the game map with my character at the well.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8248/2908 ... 65dc_o.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8050/2937 ... 60da_b.jpg

No biggy if you don't want to add quest locations just though I would help if I could.
I'd really like to add all kinds of user-collected information. But in order to be accurate, it would help to use my map point plotter to get the map coordinates where you are at the time. Other users who have been submitting info for the map have also listed what kinds of items and loot can be found there as well.
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger

Quick update ...

I have now finished adding all the actual in-game markers. Next step is to continue adding information about the markers ... like what kinds of items and loot can be found there.
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up ....

I've started adding more Enderal information to my online database site. The basic functionality of the interactive map is complete ... only adding more point-of-interest information remains for the map.

Pages added include information on races, classes, character progression, etc. Still in the process of adding all the memory and talent trees but they will be complete soon.

I hope to eventually have a very complete, well-organized and easy to navigate Enderal reference site. Please stop by and check it out and feel free to offer up any feedback or suggestions.

http://www.knhaze.com/enderal/
kedavix
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

J'Sylvan hat geschrieben:
Hey guys.

Just wanted to let everyone know about a project I'm working on ... an interactive online map of Enderal.
Great project! I'm interested in contributing to your work as I proceed through the game's story and submit coordinates when possible. Good luck!
J'Sylvan
Krieger
Krieger

kedavix hat geschrieben:
J'Sylvan hat geschrieben:
Hey guys.

Just wanted to let everyone know about a project I'm working on ... an interactive online map of Enderal.
Great project! I'm interested in contributing to your work as I proceed through the game's story and submit coordinates when possible. Good luck!
@kedavix .... thanks for the comments. Also, I welcome any help or information you feel like gathering and getting to me.
33 Beiträge Seite 3 von 4