What's a good character build for a beginner?

Moderator: Moderatoren

16 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Zamanta
Bettler
Bettler

Good thread.
Cassiopeia
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I started out with Stealth and Archery (first priority was getting Silent Roll, second priority was getting Aim Zoom), and stayed alive pretty well. Skyrim is a power fantasy, Enderil is NOT, don't hesitate to hide and come back if you need to.
pcoutin
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Is Elementarist or Sinistrope more OP for killing enemies? That damage spell that also drains the caster's health seems pretty weak to be honest... seems a bit weaker than the fire spells for similar mana cost and then it damages the caster. Oh and it seems to take a bit to start casting it. isn't there a Devour Soul that's also entropy, but actually restores the caster's health? How powerful is that spell?..

thinking I'll do trickster and infiltrator in another playthrough
Principe Alessandro
Stadtwache
Stadtwache

I think that playing melee in Enderal at the lower levels is a lot harder than playing ranged or magic combat, simply speaking it's easier to survive if you put some distance between you and your enemy.
Mr.Void
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

well like the title says, whats a good build , more of like , where do you recommend to waste my memory points
fumezy
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Still on my first playthrough and summon-spamming via Entropy seems to be working well for me. Try researching on the "secret class system" to plan your secondary class. However, doing so may be considered a spoiler so do it at your own risk!
16 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2