136 Beiträge Seite 1 von 14
SureBOT
SureAI
SureAI
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 11 Mal

Greetings,

the cleansing is near, only one week until release of Enderal - Time to take a look at our launch trailer! Enjoy ;)
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Story has Mass Effect written all over it. But its fine, Im a huge ME fan. I hope there are some twists we wont expect :)
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Release in 5 to 7 days, I can't wait. This is gonna be legen-waitforit-dary!
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

mindw0rk hat geschrieben:
Story has Mass Effect written all over it. But its fine, Im a huge ME fan. I hope there are some twists we wont expect :)
I can see why you would say this (the exposé sounds a lot like Mass Effect), but believe me, it's one hell of a lot different. Entirely different. :mrgreen:
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Wooohoooo! Great trailer, super excited to see the airship (back) and the birdie in the end. That pod-looking thing looks interesting as well, I wonder how it'll work in the story!

Well done guys (and girls)! *clap* :lol:

Will you be taking a short break after release or will you keep working and address bugs that will surface in the coming weeks? :mrgreen:
Eolath
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Get hype! :D
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

I can only see this as mocking and some cruel joke as you're posting this in the english section saying there is only on week until the release but of course we have to wait a month to properly play it. Nice PR.
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
I can see why you would say this (the exposé sounds a lot like Mass Effect), but believe me, it's one hell of a lot different. Entirely different. :mrgreen:
By expose you mean trailer?
Well story in ME revolves around alien ships (cough, High Ones) that through total annihilation (cough, Cleansing) wiped another ancient civilization Protheans (cough, Pyraeans) that tried to build weapon to stop alien ships from destroying them (cough, build machine to stop Cleansing) which we as players tried to find (cough, what we will likely to do in Enderal)
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Exposition. My bad.

Yeah, I can see why you would say that, but just believe me, it'll be way different than what you think it will be like. Just wait and play it. The first ten minutes of the game should be enough - Mind you, I'm not saying this because I dislike ME (on the contrary, I'm a fan - I even liked the third part). ;)

Best,
Nic
Gabriel Wolf
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 6 Mal

mindw0rk hat geschrieben:
Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
By expose you mean trailer?
Well story in ME revolves around alien ships (cough, High Ones) that through total annihilation (cough, Cleansing) wiped another ancient civilization Protheans (cough, Pyraeans) that tried to build weapon to stop alien ships from destroying them (cough, build machine to stop Cleansing) which we as players tried to find (cough, what we will likely to do in Enderal)
Most stories are inspired by others. I could very well say that Mass Effect also has a similar story development to some books I have read, lyrics I have heard, movies I have watched. Does not make it bad, it is the delivery of said stories that matter and the ears and minds that receive and share them. Similar or different, lessons are in each and every variant. :thumbsup:
136 Beiträge Seite 1 von 14