Enderal launch trailer released

Moderator: Moderatoren

136 Beiträge Seite 3 von 14
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

So many people want the German version with English subs right away, and say a few translation errors are no problem. But you know as well as I, if you do so, many of those same people might get stuck on some quest due to a translation problem and then demand an immediate patch to fix each problem as they encounter it. Take your time to do what YOU think is best and don't get pressured to rush something out before you feel it is ready.
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

About all these people who can't wait another month for full english or just correct english subs...

It's just a few weeks, this project required years and there are people, me for example, that are waiting for it from day 1 of announcement, it's just a few weeks, hang on and stop complaining, please. I know the hype is strong in all of us, but the solution here is simple: play the game the moment it gets avaible for download, go out explore some dungeons and collect gear, then when the translation comes out just start a new character and enjoy the story. Simply.
hyttenhoof
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

mindw0rk hat geschrieben:
Story has Mass Effect written all over it. But its fine, Im a huge ME fan. I hope there are some twists we wont expect :)
I thought of Niers backstory.. Although that's pretty obscure.
CONTAmage
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

one VERY important Question. does this work with Skyrim game of the year or known as The Legendary Edition?
Aegison
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

CONTAmage hat geschrieben:
one VERY important Question. does this work with Skyrim game of the year or known as The Legendary Edition?
It has been said you don't need the DLC to play so I assume even if you have them installed it won't interfere with Enderal. So in short; YES it will work with the Legendary Edition. It will have it's own installer and launcher so your Enderal and Skyrim installs will be completely separate.
nigelvibations
Gauner
Gauner

This is great news!! Congratulations on completing such an epic undertaking.

As for Mass Effect, I loved it too, but everybody knows it was just a remake of Star Control II. :P
Starac
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

People are so funny!

I have posted this news on a couple of forums where i'm a long time member, and people ask; why is this free?
Well, If you wan't it does not need to be free? You can always donate?

Problem solved :D
alfirin657
Bettler
Bettler

exciting stuff!
very much looking forward to this! Those cutscenes look so promising!! :thumbsup:

And this "red curse" thing mentioned in the launch trailer that makes people lose their minds, it sounds a lot like the Fire talked about in the Butcher of Ark story... but maybe they're not related :?:

I keep reading "arkt" instead of "ark" but I'm sure that'll pass with enough playing Enderal vs. Nehrim :P
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
I can only see this as mocking and some cruel joke as you're posting this in the english section saying there is only on week until the release but of course we have to wait a month to properly play it. Nice PR.
Well, it's news that the game is coming out. The fact that it'll be in German is another thing. :roll:

Just play it in German and take the opportunity to learn a new language for a month until you give up and play the English version! Enjoy the scenery and atmosphere, soak in the world, learn your surroundings a bit! Who knows, maybe you'll choose another type of character for your second playthrough or perhaps you'll finish the German version first? Regardless, you have waited for Enderal as long as I have and I know that we can wait another month for that extra polish. It'll be worth it!
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Daniel hat geschrieben:
Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
I can only see this as mocking and some cruel joke as you're posting this in the english section saying there is only on week until the release but of course we have to wait a month to properly play it. Nice PR.
Well, it's news that the game is coming out. The fact that it'll be in German is another thing. :roll:

Just play it in German and take the opportunity to learn a new language for a month until you give up and play the English version! Enjoy the scenery and atmosphere, soak in the world, learn your surroundings a bit! Who knows, maybe you'll choose another type of character for your second playthrough or perhaps you'll finish the German version first? Regardless, you have waited for Enderal as long as I have and I know that we can wait another month for that extra polish. It'll be worth it!
Damn I can't believe no one is bothered by this what the heck it's no use lol. Also I'm not a xenophobe or anything I speak 3 languages and maybe some german. You talk as if I'm entitled American or anything but nobody realizes not everybody speaks german it's not a world language. How would I soak in the world and learn my surroundings when I can barely understand half of what is told? You'll feel alienated and not in a good way but in a fun sucking way. Fyi I appreciate your point but still, it sucks. Incoming haters who say I don't appreciate the devs or the work they've been doing.
136 Beiträge Seite 3 von 14