Enderal launch trailer released

Moderator: Moderatoren

136 Beiträge Seite 2 von 14
Aegison
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
I can only see this as mocking and some cruel joke as you're posting this in the english section saying there is only on week until the release but of course we have to wait a month to properly play it. Nice PR.
I am wondering about this too. It says the English version but WHAT English version? Will we be able to play the German version with English subtitles/menus/books/etc next week and only have to wait for the English voice over version? Or will we have to wait for a comlete English version to be released at the end of July.

Either way that trailer was very well done and has got me hyped!

One more quick questions: Will I be able to install Enderal as a mod using Mod Organizer and have it as a profile or will it be a completely separate install like Nehrim?
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hey Aegison,

It will be a completely separate install - we have our own launcher. :)

Concerning the English version, we are talking about the full English version - the voices are almost fully implemented, just waiting for some retakes and fixing leftover translation bugs (of which there will still be some in the release version, it's just so much German). ^^
Blackstar347
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hi Nicolas,

For clarification since I'm curious too. For the german release next week will there be an option to use english subtitles?
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
Hey Aegison,
It will be a completely separate install - we have our own launcher. :)
Concerning the English version, we are talking about the full English version - the voices are almost fully implemented, just waiting for some retakes and fixing leftover translation bugs (of which there will still be some in the release version, it's just so much German). ^^
Does it mean that german release will have english subs? Pls say yes.
Btw, Nicolas, why its still 1-3 July? I mean its only a week left, we could use a specific date to plan our "I got ill, cant come to work" scenario.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

@Blackstar:

Probably not, no - the English subs are done, but our beta testers keep on spotting translation errors or strings that have not yet been translated. We will have a team meeting at the end of the week to decide when we'll release the German dub/English sub version. :)

@Mindwork:

We just don't know if there are any grand-scale bugs/plotstoppers, which will we learn in the course of this week. Until recently, we even thought we'd have to release one week later because I was hospitalized and am still recovering. :)
Blackstar347
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

The sooner the better for the german dub/english sub! I know you guys wanna release a polished product but I'm sure a lot of us just want to play the game asap and won't care about a few errors. And thanks for the quick reply! :thumbsup:
Aaronjw
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

If we download the German dub/English sub version when it comes out, will it be possible to transfer save files over to the English dub when that gets released?
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Should be. The only difference between the English sub version and the English dub version is that the Enderal - Voices.bsa contains German voices. :)
geala
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 17 Mal

[quote="Nicolas Samuel... Until recently, we even thought we'd have to release one week later because I was hospitalized and am still recovering. :)[/quote]

Ups. I hope it was not too bad and wish you the very best for a speedy and full recovery.

(Traffic accident or were you hit by a sword training for Enderal combat scenes? :wink: )
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Blackstar347 hat geschrieben:
The sooner the better for the german dub/english sub! I know you guys wanna release a polished product but I'm sure a lot of us just want to play the game asap and won't care about a few errors. And thanks for the quick reply! :thumbsup:
+1. Dont care if there are some typos or few dialogues missing translation. Can fix this later. Just give us subs to play with at german release><
136 Beiträge Seite 2 von 14