Enderal launch trailer released

Moderator: Moderatoren

136 Beiträge Seite 12 von 14
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Yeah sure he does deserve it, nobody is going to debate that. The problem is that the german section gets much more information from the team, that's why people keep asking here. Whatever the plan is, it would be just nice to hear something about it. I have no idea what this new patch is gonna fix, I tried downloading with the launcher but there is nothing to download yet.
Eolath
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

You're right, of course. It'd be nice to know something more substantial. I'm planning to take a day or two off to really get into Enderal, but that's obviously not going to happen if the patch is dropped out of nowhere.

That being said, it's possible that a date has simply not been set in stone yet.
democrite
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

yeah,

i wonder how many people are waiting and gonna play the game, will be interesting one day to have some feedback about the numbers of enderal's player.

hope it will be available next week

Hope Sureai gonna soon produce their own games maybe on Kickstarter ?
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

To answer your call - we are pretty much finished with implementing all the english voices, now we have to test whether or not we actually have all voices or if some are missing (or not yet translated). The testing of the subs is going along at the same time.

Also all the other small things in which the EV is different of from the German Version are finished (posters, signposts, etc.) - we are still thinking about an exact release date but I would not guess that it will release earlier than end of this month, as Hoxyd also has to make an EV launcher first ;-)
democrite
Schurke
Schurke
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Merci :) thanks for the answer, can't wait :)
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Thank you for the answer! :D
Eolath
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 5 Mal

Appreciate the information. Now I know where it all stands :)
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Eolath hat geschrieben:
Appreciate the information. Now I know where it all stands :)
Really? In fact it made me confused since it looks like we might not get english version this month which many of us thought was garanteed.
Mufunka
Bettler
Bettler

If I have to give an estimate on anything I work on, I tend to overshoot. I feel it is more respectful to prepare people for a longer wait in the case that any issues arise.

From the sounds of it, SureAI has ALL the vocal work done, All the visual cues (signs,posters, etc.), the subtitles and even an English launcher built.

The big task now is for them to go through the game again and ensure that each of those thousands of lines of dialogue are in the right place. This is probably why the completion date of the english translation cannot be given. If all the voices are in the right place then we should see this soon.

As a music producer, I know what it's like to have a "finished" product only to find something that was supposed to be changed. It takes time to find mistakes but we will have a much better experience after the wait. Im sure of it

EDIT-- Misread the launcher part =D, that still needs to be done it seems
MarvinKp
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Yes, that is exactly what we are doing: Checking if everything is in the right place over and over again. Nico did this at least a thousand times and I still find some untranslated stuff or a wrong placed file. And even we have looked through it that often I am certain we will forget something but we want to make sure that it is as complete as possible :)
136 Beiträge Seite 12 von 14