Enderal launch trailer released

Moderator: Moderatoren

136 Beiträge Seite 9 von 14
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Nehrim was a nightmare when it comes to performance xD
This one is running pretty well instead! Guys just go around do the dungeons, there are plenty of stuff to discover just in the first area.
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Been watching streams while launcher unpacks. Few things I noticed that I already like alot:
-health and mana dont regen as fast as in Skyrim. Thats great for me, I want all those potions matter. I just hope you can improve mana regen through gear and talents since Im going to play a mage.
-Lots of hidden treasures. This will encourage exploration.
-Combat pace is perfect on Adept. I'll probably play on Expert to make it abit more challenging.

ps/ got in, tested game with Skyrim 3D Vision fix and Enderal looks fantastic with it in stereo-3D. Im so happy. Now all I need is english subs :D
OisteriO
Bettler
Bettler

Hey, this might a tiny bit off topic, but are you guys going to put up a complete Enderal soundtrack somewhere?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

OisteriO hat geschrieben:
Hey, this might a tiny bit off topic, but are you guys going to put up a complete Enderal soundtrack somewhere?
Hey OisteriO,
we are going to put the complete soundtrack on our Website. :)
Meanwhile you can listen to several songs on our composers soundcloud (only mp3): https://soundcloud.com/marvinkp
This is his official facebookpage: https://www.facebook.com/MarvinKoppComposer

Till
HarrisonPudding
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I just wanted to congratulate the SureAI team for this accomplishment and never forget that many of us in the modding community see this as more than just another mod but a milestone. Hold this close when you have to deal with the "fun" side of postlaunch: customer service. :thumbsup:
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

You guys could at least let us choose one pokemon at the start of the game, those damn tall grass are so freaking dangerous! :D
mindw0rk
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

I mentioned few things I saw in streams I liked. Now I'll say one that I dont. Monsters aggro radius looks very small. I constantly saw enemies dont see a player when he stays just few meters from them.

Also I noticed game sometimes crashes for many streams. Are devs aware of this issue?
Wigbold
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 117 Mal

mindw0rk hat geschrieben:
I mentioned few things I saw in streams I liked. Now I'll say one that I dont. Monsters aggro radius looks very small. I constantly saw enemies dont see a player when he stays just few meters from them.

Also I noticed game sometimes crashes for many streams. Are devs aware of this issue?
Well at least they are aware of the crashes and they are working on fixing them. Though it's very unlikely they will be able to adress every cause before the english version launches. Some crashes and bugs might even be completely impossible to fix, because they are engine related and occur on a completely random pattern. Even an unmodded skyrim crashes from time to time, not to speak of a heavily modded version. The game is definitely completely playable to the end and a lot fun right now. Just save often, to make sure you don't lose to much progress if you do get a crash. Regarding the aggro radius, I am not sure, but I think it's the standard vanilla settings. Same goes for the AI. We all know it's not the best...
Sancez
Paladin
Paladin

I just noticed none of the dungeons show the "clean" marker after you completed them, is it normal (I mean it's the team choice) or is it a bug?
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

-health and mana dont regen as fast as in Skyrim. Thats great for me, I want all those potions matter.
Because of the "fever" constraints, I've found that food is probably at least as important as potions. In fact, I get a bit paranoid about using any potions because of the fever.
-Combat pace is perfect on Adept. I'll probably play on Expert to make it abit more challenging.
I'm sure you will find it challenging (personally, I find it more difficult than Nehrim). Just wait till you walk around the side of a hill at level 3 and run into a few Arps!
Now I'll say one that I dont. Monsters aggro radius looks very small. I constantly saw enemies dont see a player when he stays just few meters from them.
Keep in mind that when you watch those streams, you likely don't know the player's level, skills, talents, and magic equipment, so what might seem easy for one player might not work so well for a differently equipped player. So don't judge it just by watching streams until you've tried it yourself. (I don't read more than a few words in German, but I'm having a blast playing it just going around at random, just clicking on every dialog choice when I rarely encounter a friendly NPC -- I even accidentally completed one quest like that!)

Yes, sometimes you can sneak near or past enemies. Don't count on it. Likewise, they can sneak up on you, especially in the tall grass. You won't know there is a giant spider behind you, and the next thing you see is the loading screen after your death!
Up through level 3, I've been killed by a wolf, a spider, a team of giant rats (or whatever they call them), an Arp, a troll, a skeleton, and an archer bandit from across a river that I didn't know was there till the arrows hit me, and many many times I've been taken down to just a couple of health points remaining.
136 Beiträge Seite 9 von 14