Moderator: Moderatoren

11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

As the development of Enderal is nearing it's end, here's the second-to-last chapter of Jaél Tannerson's story. Enjoy!

Butcher of Ark, Chapter 9: The Rise

Best wishes,

SureAI
CONTAmage
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

so is the game very close to completion yet
Zuletzt geändert von CONTAmage am 31.05.2016 12:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

CONTAmage hat geschrieben:
so is the game very close to completion or is it being forgotten?
What kind of question is that? Your first post and you're already edgy. If you had paid any attention whatsoever you'd know the game is very close to completion and even still they posted something for us, your question to it is very weird and ungrateful.
CONTAmage
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
What kind of question is that? Your first post and you're already edgy. If you had paid any attention whatsoever you'd know the game is very close to completion and even still they posted something for us, your question to it is very weird and ungrateful.
oh wow a triggered fan :) still the way he said it kinda threw me off. and another thing i did not meant for this one little answer you got triggered over to be ungreatful :P also i knew what they meant when said because i hust looked at there channel up on youtube.

so dont be worried triggered fan :twisted:
CONTAmage
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

here to make it better for ya i changed it :)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
oh wow a triggered fan :) still the way he said it kinda threw me off. and another thing i did not meant for this one little answer you got triggered over to be ungreatful :P also i knew what they meant when said because i hust looked at there channel up on youtube.

so dont be worried triggered fan :twisted:
First of all you're very childish nothing triggering about it but it's quite unlogical of you to think that it '''was being forgotten'' because if you'd look a bit more closely you would not say something stupid as you did now the second time.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

@Contamage:
We're working as hard as always, and it will be out between July 1-3rd, at least the German version. :)
CONTAmage
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

ok i was just wondering and thank you for the respond because the way you said it kinda threw me off. but when i looked at your channel i knew it was near completion :). also when you guys released this i will do many walkthroughs for this game.
CONTAmage
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

hey umm i have a problem with Nehrim At Fates Edge its not the usual issue but just for people to download the patch who have the GOTY edition the link does not work anymore and i dont want to draw moar money out of me pocket just to buy another copy of the game. which technically this isnt for free but im buying this game heres what i mean why the link does not work :arrow: http://elderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_patches.htm
Zuletzt geändert von CONTAmage am 05.06.2016 19:06, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
CONTAmage
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

please if you know another source i could possibly use please lend me an ear because it gets quite repetitive even though i did everything right and that one single thing i need i cant even obtain
11 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2