We are searching for translators for Enderal!

Moderator: Moderatoren

15 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
SureBOT
SureAI
SureAI
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 11 Mal

Greetings,

since the German localization has come close to completion, we're currently looking for help with the English version of Enderal, particularily with in-game texts such as items, messages, books, et cetera (the dialogue's translation is almost finished.). Perfect understanding of the German language is a must, English as a mother tongue is a plus, but not obligatory. Also, you should have a basic understanding of the CK and be serious about helping us out. :)

Shoot us an eMail to Jobs@sureai.net if you're interested.

All the best,

SureAI
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

I would gladly help you guys hut but unfortunately my grasp at German is less than basic so that leaves me out. I wish you guys all the best luck I'm sure many people will volunteer.
melancholyroar
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Id like to volunteer as an English language editor after the initial translation is finished. While I loved Nehrim, its translation left much to be desired.
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

How is the translation process coming along? Any chance we'll get some news soon? A christmas calendar with 24 (new) screenshots would be fun. :D
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

I think it would be better for status information there are plenty of screenshots now enough has been spoiled. Let's keep the game still fresh.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

Daniel hat geschrieben:
How is the translation process coming along?

Using my limited knowledge as sb who is just translating - the amount of help is literally overhelming :dumb:

Holomay, who is responsible for the translation, has no chance to get some rest as there are translations dropping in like rain in a storm.
Unlike the german alpha test, in which you had many applications and only a limited amount of people who really understood and were willing to do that job; there is a big crowd sincerly translating texts - in fact so many that Holomay sometimes takes days for answering one mail ^^
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Caleb8980 hat geschrieben:
Daniel hat geschrieben:
How is the translation process coming along?

Using my limited knowledge as sb who is just translating - the amount of help is literally overhelming :dumb:

Holomay, who is responsible for the translation, has no chance to get some rest as there are translations dropping in like rain in a storm.
Unlike the german alpha test, in which you had many applications and only a limited amount of people who really understood and were willing to do that job; there is a big crowd sincerly translating texts - in fact so many that Holomay sometimes takes days for answering one mail ^^
Thank you for the update! I guess we'll see English beta by summer 2016 then perhaps? :D
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

They are aiming for end of this year I heard so let's hope for that.
Tealor Arantheal
Hoher
Hoher
Danksagung erhalten: 150 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
That information is outdated.
New rumors are about second or third quarter of next year.
In other words: Maybe summer 2016.

But after all: It's done when it's done :)
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

Tealor Arantheal hat geschrieben:
Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
That information is outdated.
New rumors are about second or third quarter of next year.
In other words: Maybe summer 2016.

But after all: It's done when it's done :)

Hmm, are you sure?

Marvin said on Soundcloud just last week that they are aiming for a release in the first quarter of 2016:
Hello, If we had a release date for Enderal we would tell you :) But because we all work on voluntary basis we can only guess when it will be completed. What I can tell you is, that the content and the world is completed. So the team is just bugfixing but this is still a lot of work. We will probably be finished somewhere in the first quarter of 2016.
Source

Also both Johannes and Niko set that date even earlier ;-)
15 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2