Moderator: Moderatoren

19 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

By the righteous path, we made it! Thanks to your support. :mrgreen: Incredible! You can look forward to something (hopefully) very nice in the following days. :)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Where can I see the results?
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Top upcoming skyrim mod and 2nd best upcoming nice! Does the vote not have as much pull as I first thought? or is it done by time within the top levels and no the final result?
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Nicolas Samuel hat geschrieben:
Here! :)

http://www.moddb.com/events/2013-mod-of ... ers-choice
Really impressive. What was Enderal's place the last time, fourth place I believe? It seems people are definitely excited for Enderal but it is still not reflected on the forums! :lol:
Congratulations, and thanks for the frequent media the last couple of weeks.

I have a question about the release date. On this site (which is SureAI), when you hover over on the exclamation mark you can see that the release date is 2015. Is that really so or did someone accidentally put that there?
greenlight
Eliath
Eliath
Danksagung erhalten: 57 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
I have a question about the release date. On this site (which is SureAI), when you hover over on the exclamation mark you can see that the release date is 2015. Is that really so or did someone accidentally put that there?
Yeah, I also wondered about this. I'd guess it's a placeholder, but surely a team member can tell us more.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Good question. We didn't put it there, at least not as far as I can remember. But its probable. ;)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

On the other hand the FAQ says...:
''When will Enderal be released?

As we work on a purely voluntary basis we can only approximate the time we still need to completion. It is dependent on how much free time our members have to work on the game and pogress varies, but we keep up to Milestones and Deadlines, we set up ourselves. However, we won´t name any dates, untill we are sure that we can fulfill the timetable. Instead we´ll inform you regularily about developments and the progress we´re making.''
... so it's kind of contradictory
Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

I wants mor knowledge from SureAI HQ! nom nom nom. Will there be ghouls, Reapers, Bale Keepers and Clawchoppers in Enderal?
19 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2