Mod of the Year - Award Nominations are up again!

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

As many of you might have already noticed: The nominations for the Moddb.com - ""Mod of the Year"-Award 2013 have commenced again! In the following 9 days, the community will choose their Top 100, from which the communitys final favorites will be chosen. Last year, Enderal made the 4th place in the category "Best Upcoming 2012", all thanks to your support.
This year, we'd love to be among the Top 5 in the "Best Upcoming" again, not only because it helps us to know that people appreciate what we do, but also an award will help us to motivate voice actors to help us with the synchronisation of Enderal. :)

So, once again, we'd like to ask you for your vote, now in the nominations and afterwards in the final voting! Its very easy to vote for us: Simply click on the image below, which will redirect you to our website on Moddb. Then just follow the instructions of the header - It's really just one click!
Bild
Thanks in advance!
:thumbsup:
SureAI
Tealor Arantheal
Hoher
Hoher
Danksagung erhalten: 150 Mal

I am a bit sad that the international resonance seems to be quite low :(

Probably many readers have just voted without any comments but I would be glad to hear some statements of voters here too :P
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Don't worry about it - It seems that most of our international fans are on Facebook. The forum seems to be a rather German place so far. But that'll change. ;)
Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Well I voted because I found Nehrim best RPG game ever and I believe that Enderal will either be just as good a game as Nehrim or even better RPG game.

See what I did there :D??
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1