Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Last weekend RPGWatch.com published both a restrospect-article about Nehrim as well as an interview with us about Enderal.

In the latter RPGWatch.com writer Fluent asked us several interesting questions about our new project - Definitely worth reading! :)

All the best,
SureAI
Zak
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal

Hello! I just wanted to post my opinion if you don't mind. You guys gave 'RPG' a new definition with Nehrim and obviously a far better one :P. I just want to say I was star-struck by the look of Nehrim especially the view of Fold valley as you exit Shadow Song Mine. I really loved the HUGE world to explore I just could not live with one dungeon uncompleted :D The story was flawless too.

RPGWatch: Nehrim got easier as the game progressed. That is to say, as long as you explored and did the optional content to gain experience, your character became very powerful. What are you doing in Enderal to make sure the game doesn't become a pushover at higher levels? How will you balance the game between the "explorers" who explore the entire terrain and those who just want to progress the main story?

I just want to say I highly disagree. What sane person would have chose NOT to explore Nehrim? And certainly with Enderal those who don't explore the most likely amazing work probably aren't admiring it enough. :P

And with the point about the game becoming a "pushover" I also don't think is correct. I mean sure it got quite easy and that should be tuned, but what im trying to say is I don't think it should be taken to far because after the years of adventuring the don't you expect your character to be strong? I think that feeling of completion is enhanced by your Shadow God's Strength towards the end. :D

I agree with their not being many side quests I especially liked the three brothers story and High Priest Darius' trick.

Thanks for the best RPG I have ever played. And I hope that Enderal tops it :D.
rtf54
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Zak hat geschrieben:
RPGWatch: Nehrim got easier as the game progressed. That is to say, as long as you explored and did the optional content to gain experience, your character became very powerful. What are you doing in Enderal to make sure the game doesn't become a pushover at higher levels? How will you balance the game between the "explorers" who explore the entire terrain and those who just want to progress the main story?

I just want to say I highly disagree. What sane person would have chose NOT to explore Nehrim? And certainly with Enderal those who don't explore the most likely amazing work probably aren't admiring it enough. :P
I can agree with you. One thing that appealed to me in Nehrim was the feeling of power. It is very rewarding to find those epic items and for instance have the ability to kill a guard with only one hit. :P Of course all that had a lot of hard work behind (well, I was nearly at level 50 anyway), but tuning the difficulty up will help providing new challenges. I think exploration should be encouraged with hidden treasures and rewarding loot, as it was in Nehrim.. :?
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

When is the next episode of the Dev Blog coming? :)
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

We're working on it. Still waiting for an asset. But stay tuned! :)
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

That's excellent news!

Checking out the frontpage every day.. I love the feeling when a news post pops up! :D
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1