Feature-Presentation: Cut-Scene System

Moderator: Moderatoren

14 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2
Metaporic
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
That's true. The engine of Oblivion couldn't handle so much detail so it resorted to stuttering in cities and other areas even on high-end computers. The Creation engine seems a lot smoother.
Yea I remember being disappointed that my new system could not run it flawlessly on max settings. The Skyrim engine (Creation Engine) handles general performance a good deal better, it can handle a lot more objects and ofc higher quality textures. It's not just graphically though, the U.I is improved (Barely ha-ha) combat is massively improved - melee, archer and magic . Skyrim as a whole feels much smoother and more refined than Oblivion did, its shed a number of clunky features that really held the engine back. SureAI finally has the engine they deserve. Once Enderal is done we just need Nehrim to be ported to Skyrim ha-ha, about ready for another playthrough.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Once Enderal is done
By the time Enderal is done, including patches, there will probably be an Elder Scrolls VI out or in the works, and SureAI will be planning their next complete mod, if they are not totally burned out by then. :wink:
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

That's quite a hyperbole. When Nehrim was released Skyrim wasn't even announced and figuring that Enderal will be released in a (hopefully) shorter time span.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I don't think it is hyperbole at all. Some game developers announce a new game years before it will be released. As I recall, there was quite a long period of speculation about whether there would ever be an Elder Scrolls V after Oblivion was released, and Bethesda had virtually nothing to say about it for a few years. Then, they popped an announcement that there was indeed an Elder Scrolls V that had been in the works for some time, and it was due to be released in less than a year from the date of the announcement. I've read that Bethesda has been recruiting and that possibly an Elder Scrolls VI is in the works, specifically with an eye to the next generation console games, but surely it would also be for the PC.

If you listened to the entire interview, there was mention that SureAI was originally planning an add-on for Nehrim, and that when Skyrim was announced, they decided to wait and do an entirely new complete mod on the newer engine, instead of the Nehrim add-on. So I think my speculation is not hyperbole in the least. Of course, there was also a hint that they hope to become a commercial venture if Enderal is successful, which would presumably put an end to their complete game modding.
14 Beiträge Seite 2 von 2