Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

Thanks to your support, we’ve made it into the Top 100 for the "Mod of the year awards" 2012 , and we’re running for the category "Best Upcoming". Now we need your help one more time!
Bild
Furthermore, we wanted to share the progress of creating the world of Enderal with three brand-new screenshots, showing a ruined and wild landscape in the Northern part of Enderal and a moderate, lush meadow situated at the Southern coast.
Bild

Bild Bild

Once again thanks for your support, you’ve already helped us a lot with your votes!
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Screenshots look great, thanks! You can really sense the atmosphere in the screenshots. The first one gives you a vibrant, warm and pleasant feeling at this place off the coast and the other two are eerie and make you feel cold, alone and give you the impression of being watched.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

I have an overwhelming urge to shoot an arrow at that yellow lantern, or balloon, or whatever it is.
From the two lower screenshots, I'm thinking there will be a lot of rain in parts of Enderal. I hope it won't be as depressing as the Crater in Nehrim's Southrealm.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Haha yeah I remember the crater it sure was depressing but interesting none the less but I don't think most parts of Nehrim will be like the lower 2 screenshots. I think in will be quite diverse even more than Nehrim.
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Amazing news. I'm quite surprised I didn't expect so many people know of Enderal at this stage and vote but apparently it is so. Congratulations SureAI!
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1