Moderator: Moderatoren

14 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

On the occasion of SureAI’s 9th anniversary we’re showing new contents from our Skyrim-Total Conversion „Enderal – The Shards of Order“.

Bild

Screenshots
Our level-designers created a collection of five screenshots which allow new insights into the continent of Enderal.

Bild Bild

Bild Bild

Bild

Wallpaper / 3D-Model
Furthermore, you can download a new wallpaper and a little foretaste of a creature you will encounter on your travels, both as an enemy and as an ally.

Bild
Resolutions
640x960, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 2560x1600

Bild

Script-Tutorial
Moreover, we hope to support some of our fellow modders with a scripting-tutorial / script for the creation of location-based spells.

Song
As well as we hope to immerse you with an endralanean folk-song, sung on a special occasion by a bard in the game.

Article
Finally, a 4-page feature of our project which was printed in the German gaming-magazine PCAction in September.

PcAction-Article 09/12

Having said this, to another nine years and a big thanks to our loyal community!
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

As always you deliver stunning new media thank you sureai! One can already see that the mod is quite differentiating in atmosphere and them from Skyrim. It will definitely be an unique experience. I especially like the last screenshot it reminds me of the monastery where you flee to after Barateon's henchmen destroy the Sanctum in Nehrim. I have one question: the folk song was recorded in English does that mean that spoken dialogue in Enderal will also be in English?
Crosshair
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger

Hazzmat hat geschrieben:
I have one question: the folk song was recorded in English does that mean that spoken dialogue in Enderal will also be in English?
Yep, we are planning to offer a fully dubbed english version.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Not much reaction from the English fans ...
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Yes, we're having a hard time reaching our English audience. However, I contacted one of the admins of SkyrimNexus and hopefully they'll share the news - I think it is also in the communitys best interest. ;)
Allana
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Looks nice! And spoken English dialogue would be lovely! If you decide to go that route, and you need a female voice, I'd be willing to help. I am from the USA, and speak without a regional accent, if that suits your needs.

I don't check in too often right now, since I've been waiting for Enderal to get farther along, but got a notification for a post on another thread, so decided to look around. Yes, certainly an announcement over at the Nexus would help to reach your English speaking fans, and so would getting some press from RPGWatch. And, when you get far enough along, if you can get Gopher to make a video on the project, you'll get inundated with folks wanting it. He's probably the most influential mod reviewer/video blogger on Nexus.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Yes, some form of a trailer would draw a good amount of attention at least I hope. It's been a year now and still a lot of people don't know of the mod or are not really interested in it. Maybe something new about the story I'm craving for it we still really don't know what the story is about this is not a rant just some things that I and probably other people want too.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hi there,

I contacted one of the admins of TESNexus and he didn't respond. Who's Gophe? :)

@Hazzmat

A story trailer will be the last thing we're going to show. This is because we'll need a lot of the voice acting done in order to create something compelling. And, as you might imagine, the voice-acting usually is the last thing we're going to implement. However, we're already working on another trailer. :)
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Allana hat geschrieben:
(...) if you can get Gopher to make a video on the project, you'll get inundated with folks wanting it. He's probably the most influential mod reviewer/video blogger on Nexus.
Gophers Gaming Mods Channel:
33,960 subscribers
8,142,427 video views

http://www.youtube.com/user/GophersVids
Allana
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Gopher is a modder who also does some excellent video reviews of various game mods. He's been doing it since at least Fallout 3 (that's when I first started looking at his stuff). He also does a lot of how-to videos related to the mods and associated tools. He gets front page billing on the Skyrim Nexus every time he does a new video. Other's video's occasionally show up there, but his is pretty much guaranteed to be on the main Skyrim Nexus page as soon as he releases it. He's done over 40 videos on Skyrim mods alone since it came out last year.

However, he needs something working as he goes in game and takes in-game video of the mod to which he then adds commentary to make his review. I thought I had said "when you're farther along" in my last post, but apparently I forgot to do so. So you're probably not ready for him, but it wouldn't hurt to contact him and give him a heads up. He's a very nice guy and is usually very responsive. And he'll tell you what he needs from you to do one.

Also, as to why you might not have received a response from Nexus, I can't be sure if this is the reason or not, but they've been having some really serious site problems for the last several days, and my guess is that right now they're buried trying to deal with that. Your email may be buried deep beneath a stack of complaints, so you may want to try again in a couple of weeks.
14 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2