A Sealed Letter From Enderal

Moderator: Moderatoren

18 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
Crosshair
Ordenskrieger
Ordenskrieger
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

For thousands of years, the god Malphas was our ideal, our idol, our destiny. When Malphas died, we lost the meaning, the brilliance of his reign. But we replaced him. With something deeper, with something we will fight for. To keep the social order in Enderal, Malphas’ death was kept secret—and thus the risk that the truth may leak out.

Tealor Arantheal, our old leader, is back. And he has the support of the Order of Mages. This order was funded by his son, Narathzul Arantheal, to fight the gods. There will always be men like Narathzul Arantheal, their emotions make them insecure, fickle, they believe every lie, every ruse, solely out of fear that they might be true. Tealor is different. He is so self-controlled and considered. His generosity seems to pay off. Crush your enemies by making them your friends...

He came to Enderal, to the center of millennial power and powerlessness, without an armada, without military force, without a desire of power, but with a vision… Tealor speaks of a pattern that we have not yet understood in its deepest levels, some kind of destructive evolution. The disappearance of an entire civilization, traceless, without any sign of war or destruction.

But we know about it, we are the alliance of old enemies, we can invest all our knowledge and all our wisdom in our future, instead of wasting them in a concept of an enemy. We will resist and give everything. Our newly given freedom must not perish in vain. Today, paladins, we will achieve salvation, redemption, which gods and fate never gave us!

Bild Bild
Daniel
Erzmagistrat
Erzmagistrat
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Thanks for the translation, Crossfire!

I think it's too bad that those screenshots are so low res.. I wanna see them in HD! :(

PS. Any chance of gettin' more coverage on Enderal? Why don't you (SureAI) send a mail with some info to RPS? (www.rockpapershotgun.com) - pretty big PC game blog. I'm sure they'll make a post and get some more people stoked on this project! :D

All the best,

Daniel
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Hi Daniel,

Thats a great suggestion! :)
We'll probably contact Rock, Paper, Scissors, but we decided that we are going to wait until we can show the first video footage. So far we haven't released any "mind-blowing" content. ;)

All the best,

Latiro
frederikomr
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

Nice, pretty nice.
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

The sealed letter says Taeranor will come alone but in another article it says you are a soldier in a ferry together with Taeranor which means he comes with an army?
Holomay
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 44 Mal

Hi Hazzmat, are you referring to the summary of the PC ACTION article on Nehrim Wiki?
The player character, a soldier of fortune, will be on the same ferry as Tealor.
"Soldier of fortune" is a translation of the term "Glücksritter", which is used in the original German version of the article - an independent adventurer who seeks wealth, pleasure and excitement. (The English term can also refer to a mercenary, but in this case, it rather describes the adventurer type).
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

Thats correct, Holomay. The player will not be one of Tealor's soldiers. :)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier

Are the two newly released screenshots from the article and if so are they only ones from the article or are there more? I also really like the sword. never seen a sword like that with a face. :o
iZsoul
Schurke
Schurke

It looks so amazing !!
Of course there's my only one huge complain , the landmass.
But on the other side , so many amazing things :D

The landscape ( the wallpaper , the new pictures ) looks so unique and good , can't wait !
Most probably I'll just live in Enderal..
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer

That's great to hear and quite motivating. :) I doubt that the smaller landmass will be percieved as such. But we'll see! ;)
18 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2