Moderator: Moderatoren

13 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Enderal - Forgotten Stories is now available on Steam.

Also, Chapter Two of "Dreams of the Dying", the official Enderal novel, is now available for Patrons! Public release tomorrow.

Watch Enderal's release trailer.
YahyaNasser
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

i dont have skyrim on steam so i cant dwonload this mod??
Eledwen
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 72 Mal

I think you are asking a question you already know the answer to, as it has been stated a lot. You need not install Skrim Classic /Legdary via Steam, but you do have to own it. SSE is not compatible.
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Thank you very much yet again for this amazing piece of work. :thumbsup:

I haven't had the time for more than beginning a new clean char really, but everything has "just worked" as it should with no issues (beyond PEBKAC :P ) and it's wonderful to see mods that I'd intended to add in the first hour or 2 of playing are already in the game as std (belt mounted quivers springs to mind) :thumbsup:

Runs really smoothly and the only issue I had was actually partially due to how well it was running, as I rushed to start Enderal and only afterwards did I realise that I'd forgotten to start Flawless Widescreen, but the main menu showed up looking okay, as did the game when I started it (2560x1080) and I completely forgot about FW, thinking you had managed to fix this as well, until creating my char on the ship and I couldn't select anything other than Race, Body or Done, even then I wasn't sure as there wasn't the usual "menus extending off screen", but after starting again with FW running, everything good.

Really looking forward to having the time to switch off from everything to be done and lose myself in here for many hours. :D
ravindu2001
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Dear sureai,
Is there any alternative way to download forgotten stories apart from steam,i already have the game but its not from steam,are you guys making another way to download the dlc.i loved enderal and i have been waiting to play the dlc for some time now.
Thank you.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

then you must buy Skyrim (32bit), e.g. on Steam,
we do not support illegal versions
Kellerica
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 3 Mal

About 12 hours in on my new playthrough just now, and I've had such a blast so far! Thanks, guys <3
Babydoll65
Bettler
Bettler

Hello! I cannot buy Skyrim through Steam in the country I live in, I only see Skyrim SE and Skyrim VR, will the mod work? Can I buy Skyrim somewhere else? Will it work on Steam?

See Steam store screenshot
rtf54
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

17.02.2019 14:18Babydoll65 hat geschrieben:
Hello! I cannot buy Skyrim through Steam in the country I live in, I only see Skyrim SE and Skyrim VR, will the mod work? Can I buy Skyrim somewhere else? Will it work on Steam?

See Steam store screenshot
It's hidden but there's a link in Enderal store page https://store.steampowered.com/app/7285 ... _V_Skyrim/ . You can find copies elsewhere that work on Steam too
Babydoll65
Bettler
Bettler

17.02.2019 14:25rtf54 hat geschrieben:
It's hidden but there's a link in Enderal store page https://store.steampowered.com/app/7285 ... _V_Skyrim/ . You can find copies elsewhere that work on Steam too
Are you talking about this link? It doesn't lead anywhere, I just get stuck on infinite loading, store page for Skyrim is not available

How do I buy Skyrim and be sure it works on Steam? Did Bethesda block old Skyrim?
13 Beiträge Seite 1 von 2