Enderal: Forgotten Stories Release Trailer
Verfasst: 07.02.2019 18:54
"The human condition is a sickness. I have the cure."Enderal: Forgotten Stories, the award-winning Skyrim Total Conversion is coming to Steam on February 14!
Free to play for everyone owning a legal copy of Skyrim Classic or Skyrim Legendary Edition on Steam. No DLCs required.
- An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes - explore deserts, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains, and more.
- An unconventional story with believable characters and psychological undercurrents.
- German and English voice acting by professional voice over artists.
- Multi-faceted, believable characters with own ambitions and motivations.
- Overhauled gameplay with classes, experience points, survival mechanics and challenging combat.
- 30 to 125 hours of expected playtime.
- Two "crafting classes" that utilize alchemy and enchanting for combat - use potions to shapeshift into a werewolf as the Lycanthrope, use enchanting to craft spirit companions.
- Improved performance and stability for a smooth experience.
- Twelve new side quests plus two non-linear guild questlines: Work your way up the Golden Sickle, Enderal's merchant’s guild and infiltrate the ranks of the Rhalâta, the enigmatic cult ruling the Undercity.
- Reworked and improved crafting, spells, and much more.
Also, check out "Dreams of the Dying", the official, free web-novel to the game.