Enderal and Forgotten Stories will be released via Steam!

Moderator: Moderatoren

43 Beiträge Seite 4 von 5
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

29.09.2018 21:36badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Maybe you could re-release Nehrim on Steam, that would be great! I suppose it wouldn't be practical to do Arktwend on Steam as there are multiple English patches made by someone not SureAI.
nope, won't happen :)
Cirra
Ritter
Ritter
Danksagung erhalten: 74 Mal

13.09.2018 23:53Buccaneer hat geschrieben:
Awesome list but I was hoping that under Sounds, I would read reduced or eliminated the incredibly annoying yawning/burping/snorking/spitting/coughing/etc. sounds in Ark and taverns. It had gotten to the point to where I have to turn the sound off if I am wandering/hanging around Ark.
Just a small thing, but it was really ruining the mood for me too in the german version of the game.

Especially when wandering in the Graveyeard. Or just leaving the city from direction of the market. My biggest issue was the burping, I got the idea behind the 'medieval' inspiration but it just came out rude to me and I really wished someone did a mod to just silence those brutes.

In the end I avoided the whole city with the mark - recall spell as soon as i got it and was so glad when I figured out how the street signs in Ark worked. Please think about reducing those sounds. It would be much appreciated!
showa48
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Any news about this?
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

28.11.2018 09:59showa48 hat geschrieben:
Any news about this?
Last answer (November 24th) from the german forum.

Translation:
"So far, it looks good. Today, the first internal Steam build goes online to test the final release configuration. But I do not say more."
showa48
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

28.11.2018 11:39Kermit 61 hat geschrieben:
28.11.2018 09:59showa48 hat geschrieben:
Any news about this?
Last answer (November 24th) from the german forum.

Translation:
"So far, it looks good. Today, the first internal Steam build goes online to test the final release configuration. But I do not say more."
Jaknet
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 10 Mal

Wonderful news Kermit61. Hope it all goes well for you all.
ArValarin
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I hope Im not writing in the wrong place. So first of all, I love the game, you guys did a brilliant work, truely amazing.
Second I'd just like to ask, when the DLC comes out, should i make a new character? I mean I finished the game once, now I started a new character just to relieve the adventure, but then I saw that the DLC is coming this december so I decided not to carry on, incase I have to restart it. My new character just met Jespar after getting attacked so Im not far into the story.
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Welcome to the forum!

Old saves from previous versions of Enderal are no longer compatible with the Steam installation of Enderal.
Therefore you have to start a new game if you want to play Enderal Forgotten Stories.
takoller
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Sorry, my personal take, please keep a path outside of Steam. To me, they are becoming as bad as Google. A single point of failure/options. It limits creativity. I have 'quit' Skyrim because I played it too many times. Skyrim SE was hopeless because it requires the Dragonborn DCL, a gamekiller IMO. One of the many great things about Enderal, was it was not limited by Steam. I regret getting other games in Steam for similar reasons.

Thank you for your work and do not take this as an attack on anyone but Steam.
KrzychuBrychu
Bettler
Bettler

I wanted to say that I love your work and I have a question. Will there be possibility to play enderal with German dubbing and English subtitles?
43 Beiträge Seite 4 von 5