Feel free to visit the patch overview in our wiki!
Launcher version: A64
Patch size: ~70 MB
- Fixed the Affinity system. Missing Affinity spells will be automatically added to the character after loading a save game from a previous version (the process might take several seconds). After investing a memory point in any skill tree, there will be a message displayed once regarding the affinity. This is part of the recovery from new bugs which were introduced in the previous patch. Thanks to gavrant!
- "Divide and Conquer" (NQ12): Sila replies properly in the tavern if you convinced her with rhetoric.
- "Divide and Conquer" (NQ12): Pus Beatle in Sila's house no longer respawns.
- "Retribution" (NQ34): The quest can no longer be triggered again after finishing it once.
- "The Void" (MQ02): Undefined property fixed.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part II" (MQ05): Fixed a potential property problem for gold and arrows.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part III" (MQ06): Upon choosing the plate armor at the temple smith, the player will also get the respective gauntlets and cape.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): Calia no longer has two swords equipped. This might solve her unwillingness to fight.
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part III" (MQ13c): Undefined property fixed.
- "For the Greater Good" (MQ14): The quest will continue properly even if Lexil doesn't manage to lean over the parapet.
- "Two Souls, Part V" (CQC05): Calia unequips her torch before the romance scene starts.
- Fixed leaks in the Frostcliff Mountains, at the Sun Coast, in Castle Golden Ford, in Fortress Fogwatch, in Agnod, in the Crystal Forest, in the Powder Desert, in Old Askamahn, in Soul Bed, in Grave Caves and in Deepdiggers' Gouge.
- Fixed floats at the Farmers Coast, in the Abandoned Temple, in the Frostcliff Mountains, in the Heartlands, in the Undercity, at the Sun Coast, in Agnod, in the Crystal Forest, in the Powder Desert, in the Powder Mines and in Deepdiggers' Gouge.
- Fixed navmesh in the Frostcliff Mountains, at the Sun Coast, in Agnod, in both player houses and in Soul Bed.
- Fixed bleeds in the Frostcliff Mountains and in Soul Bed.
- Fixed collision issues in Fogville, in the Undercity, in Agnod, in the Powder Desert and at the Sun Coast.
- Fixed Z-Fighting in Agnod.
- Fixed flow direction of a river near Riverville.
- Fixed local maps in the undercity.
- Fixed unlootable objects in the Frostcliff Mountains.
- Removed spider webs in the player house.
- Fixed persistence issue for a NPC at the farmers coast.
- Increased performance in Soul Bed and Grave Caves.
- Fixed a crash which was caused by having the Staff of the burning Call in the inventory or secure chest.
- Removed various duplicated and/or unused actors, miscs, potions, poisons, armors, AAs, weapons and leveled lists.
- Torches will be unequipped when starting to dig in a treasure mound or mining ore. Once the animation is finished, the torch will automatically be reequipped. Reduced the overall time it takes to dig treasure mounds. Thanks to gavrant!
- Improved the code of the Hero Menu.
- The lift in the Undercity mines now properly works the first time it is called. Removed useless scripts from various levers.
- Iron shields and Skaragg Armor are now temperable.
- Tempering Firm Leather Shoes no longer creates Firm Leather Arm Protectors.
- A blueprint for the Rune Shield is now obtainable.
- Firm Leather Shoes, Iron War Axe, Iron Battle Axe and Mace of the Righteous Path now can be created by owning their respective blueprint.
- Fixed biped objects on the Robe of the Inner Fire and on the Novice Outfit.
- Fixed aggression on some Ice Elementals.
- Fixed factions of the Nehrimese Mage in Old Hatolis.
- Nathalia, Fences and Hiulda are now essential.
- Fixed grey face bug on Nathalia again.
- Doors of rented rooms will function properly if the player decides to meditate inside the rented room. Doors will also close properly after the current rent is expired. Thanks to gavrant!
- Secret doors won't be displayed as such.
- Added a very important script to a very important door.
- Fixed bench in the Dancing Nomad.
- Improved the boards in both player houses: No more multiple purchase options and proper conditions.
- Mannequins are now properly placeable in both player houses.
- The boss fight in Brown Rock Cave is now more challenging.
- Thief armor can now be enchanted.
- Defence Robe uses a light armor enchantment instead of a mana regeneration enchantment.
- Fine Steel armor needs Quicksilver instead of Malachite for tempering from now on.
- Golden Pitcher is now sellable.
- Shield Oakflesh is now really unique.
- Unified the base value of all "The Path" books to 3 penny coins.
- Increased the base value of the Blind Miner's Axe from 40 to 300 penny coins.
- Unified weight of all blueprints to 0.1.
- Reduced base damage of Bound Battleaxe (Rank II) from 30 to 22.
- Increased mana cost for Blessing of Life (Rank IV and V) to 260 and 310.
- Fixed the display of the skill Pickpocketing in the Hero Menu.
- Fixed various typos throughout the game, adapted the Quest log and Objectives of "It Starts with the Dreams".
- Ambient music will be removed when the Koppophon plays music.
- The Assassin and Seraph affinity will be displayed properly.