Feel free to visit the patch overview in our wiki!
Launcher version: A57
Patch size: ~500 MB
- Cleaned and sanitized (or remodeled entirely) hundreds of custom meshes in Enderal, hopefully resulting in better stability.
- "Deus Ex Machina" (MQ07b): Hallys reward that he will bring two days after sparing him can now no longer be taken an infinite number of times.
- "All the dead souls" (MQ11b): Upon interrupting Adila, the game will now no longer quit to main menu but proceed as intended
- "A Song in the Silence" (MQ11c): Bringing Rynéus all 15 butterflies will result in a bonus to sympathy.
- "Every day like the last" (CQJ02): If Jespar was stuck in the watchtower scene in “Every Day Like The last, Part II”, the player can now revisit the watchtower and climb to the top by him/herself. The scene will then continue as intended.
- The "Endralean Noble Garment" now grants better merchant prices as intended.
- The Unlock-Spells "Ondusis’s Key" now work with a small area effect, making it less unlikely for the projectile to miss.
- Fixed a bug causing the legs to disappear while wearing the "Robes of the Tribunal".
- The sound when casting "Focus" should now always play as intended.
- The screen effect for "Devour Soul" is now shorter and less flashy.
- Deleted several unused cells that caused errors on load.
- If Arcane Fever is being increased, the exact amount by which it is being increased now shows in the upper left corner.
- The player can now no longer drop and store items in the meditation menu.
- Fixed lots of UI and Tech inconsistencies in the mediation menu.
- Mirella now should be fixed for real - deleted all factions but her main merchant and the crime faction from her.
- Fire Enchantments now should properly scale with magnitude.
- Fixed perk lines in the sinistrope tree.
- Fixed various leaks in Thalgrad, Old Dothûlgrad, Castle dal'Galar, Andrastes' house, Brownrock Cave, at the Frostcliff Mountains, Suncoast, Heartlands, Dark Valley, Keltyzar, Waterhaze Maw, the Forbidden Tunnels, the City of a thousands Floods, in the Satrcity.
- Fixed various floats in Fortress Kitchen, Dark Valley, Frostcliff Mountains, in the powder desert.
- Fixed collision in Chronikum, Fat Leoran, Old Three River Camp, in the City of a Thousand Floods.
- Fixed terrain traps in the Wisperwoods, the City of a Thousands Floods.
- Fixed bleeds in the Fat Leoran, False Dog.
- Fixed navmesh in Clearwater Cave and in the Soul Bed.
- Ark has been further optimized.
- Fixed the disfigured tree near the mountain pass at Riverville.
- Yero's book weighs nothing.
- The new magelight spells can now be purchased and found more often.
- The Experimentator doesn’t drop a cheap imitation of the lightbringer anymore.
- Ark Sewer key weighs nothing.
- "Life absorption" can only be used on enemies.
- Boss Ishmartep has increased health by 200.
- "Sinistrope" and "Trickster" now also trigger the "Arcane Archer"-Affinity.
- The battle track "Bloodthirst" should now play correctly.
- Fixed Sound bugs around Fogville and Thalgard. Thanks to OnlyMarvellous.
- Patch 188.8.131.52 fixed the invisibility of some cards of the minigame "Battle of Tremoar"
- Patch 184.108.40.206 fixed the vsync setting and added in-launcher .ini manipulation.