2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Enderal Patch 1.1.6.5 is downloadable!
Feel free to visit the patch overview in our wiki!
Launcher version: A54
Patch size: 185 MB

Changelog 1.1.6.5:

General:
  • Furniture purchased via the furniture board in the player homes can now be “returned”. The player will re-gain a portion of the gold spent.
  • Some textures have been optimized, hopefully saving a lot of VRAM.
Quest:
  • "The Voice from the Water" (NQ15): Fixed a bug causing Jugar's dialogue to be interrupted if the player bumps into him.
  • "Trails of the Past" (NQ19): This quest can now also be started by activating a note either in the Stranger Area of Ark or the Marketplace.
  • "The First Steps" (MQ03): Fixed a bug causing a blackscreen during the coversation with Konstantin and Jespar. Furthermore, the Jespar greeting after the quest is now unquittable.
  • "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a): The player's pathfinding failure no longer blocks a scene in the old era.
  • "All the Dead Souls" (MQ11b): The dialogue with the innkeeper from which the player gets the package does no longer freeze. The dialogue now calls the package-giving function indirectly, through an OnUpdate event.
  • "Forgotten Homeland, Part II" (MQ13b): Fixed a bug allowing the player to open the Atrium door.
  • "Forgotten Homeland, Part III" (MQ13c): Fixed a bug causing Jespar not following the player into the Botancium. Please give Feedback, we aren't sure if the fix actually works as intended.
  • "Every Day Like The Last, Part VI" (CQJ06): Fixed a bug causing two Jespars to appear.
Tech:
  • Fixed the Blocking Base Enchantment so that it can actually be used in Enchanting.
  • Protection of Magic spells now have a casting art and light.
  • The perk "Vagrant: Lightweight" is now working properly.
  • The perk "Keeper: Iron Will" now actually gives 15% Magic resistance instead of lowering all incoming magic by 15%.
  • Fixed "Fists of the Well-traveled One" and the Ratcatchers-set.
  • Removed obsolete scripts from activators, unused AI packages, various quest. Removed various ununsed perks. Rebuilt some scripts.
  • Applied more of Arthmoor's Fixes. Thanks!
Localization:
  • Renamed "Vagrant: Unhindered" to "Vagrant: Lightweight".
Sound:
  • Calia now doesn’t say her line “As you wish” in MQ07b (Deus Ex Machina) twice.
MyLongestJourney
Schwertmeister
Schwertmeister
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Thank you for the patch.But I have a question:
Furniture purchased via the furniture board in the player homes can now be “returned”
How can I do that?When I click on the board I get the same messages as before (purchase furnishing,name your house and do nothing).
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1