Enderal Patch 126.96.36.199 + Hotfix 188.8.131.52 released!
Verfasst: 20.11.2016 07:15
Edit: Hotfix 184.108.40.206 fixes 3 major errors introduced in 220.127.116.11:
Enderal Patch 18.104.22.168 is downloadable!
Feel free to visit the patch overview in our wiki!
Launcher version: A52
Patch size: 76 MB
- The broken merchant system is fixed
- "Brave New World" (MQ18a) is fixed.
- Removed slowdown due to broken scripts.
Code: Alles auswählen(as often as you need to get rid of all gold) and then
player.removeitem f 40000
Code: Alles auswählenOur apologies for the massive inconveniences.[/color]
player.additem f [whatever number of gold you've lost]
Enderal Patch 22.214.171.124 is downloadable!
Feel free to visit the patch overview in our wiki!
Launcher version: A52
Patch size: 76 MB
- The housing modus was reworked.
- Obsolete scripts und AI packages deleted from early development. Some of them caused a spam in the papyrus log.
- "The Brotherhood of Kor" (NQ07): The Myrad warden now lets the player travel to Kor several times as long as the quest is running.
- "The Brotherhood of Kor" (NQ07): Questlog of Stage 60 and 65 were exchanged.
- "The Voice from the Water"(NQ15): The topics and dialogues are now properly linked. The player can tell the mayor the truth.
- "Trails of the Past" (NQ19): The player no longer gets locked in the SHOAEPINC building. Thanks, Bringer, for the debugging!
- "Put Off The Evil Hour" (NQ21): Kabar Thorwall’s dialogue should now start correctly after his first conversation with Nathalia has finished.
- "Apotheosis, Part II" (NQ26): Pahtira will not deliver her “I’ll see you in Agnod” line when the player is already there.
- "Lost Hearts" (NQ36): Various Improvements.
- "The Void" (MQ02): The help message "Press [Sprint] to Sprint" shouldn't be displayed longer than necessary in new savegames.
- "Part of Something Momentous, Part II & III" (MQ05/MQ06): Teleport is deactivated.
- "Fragments of the Past" (MQ07): The quest objective does no longer point to Tealor.
- "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a): The missing of the meal in the Old Man's Manor can't stop the quest anymore.
- "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a): Zura should always find her way to the table.
- "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a): The mage hits the player properly. A new Failsave was added.
- "Deus Ex Machina" (MQ07b): Fixed infinitely ongoing scene with Lishari. This should solve follow up bugs with "Into the Deep" (MQ09a).
- "Into the Deep" (MQ09a): Quest objective "(Optional) Ask Jespar for Fogville's history" will be properly displayed as failed.
- "Into the Deep" (MQ09a): The scene after entering the Undertrain will work. Various failsaves prevent that the player can cancel the scene.
- "Into the Deep" (MQ09a): Quest objective was concretized: "Wait on the bench in the train until Jespar got the train moving."
- "Into the Deep" (MQ09a): The dialog with Jespar will work properly even if the player is standing up from the bench in the Undertrain.
- "Interlude" (MQ10a): The cutscene is better timed to the music.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): Calia shouldn't disappear upon exiting the Frostcliff Tavern. If so she will be teleported back to the tavern.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): The player can no longer leave the left tower during the puzzle scene.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): The password-requiring seals in the Main Hall of the Castle now stop taking input as soon as the correct password has been uttered.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): The big gate in Dal'Galar's library should be closed in any case.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): The scene between Maia and Dal'Galar at the table can't be missed by the player.
- "Angel" (MQ11a): Calia sits correctly on her bed at the end of the quest.
- "All the Dead Souls" (MQ11b): The scene with Jespar at his family's manor now works reliably.
- "All the Dead Souls" (MQ11b): The door towards the Old Shadow Steel Mine is now closed until you have talked to Jespar.
- "All the Dead Souls" (MQ11b): The player can't block the veiled woman anymore, she finds her way to Jespar in any case.
- "A Song in the Silence" (MQ11c): If the player does not have enough money to bribe the guard, he will get a message which tells him to try it with more money.
- "Black Light, Part II" (MQ12b): The quest does not fail if Alma and/or Taranor are dead. Alma and Taranor will have the Essential und Allow Dead Flags and will be revived for the quest.
- "Black Light, Part II" (MQ12b): The discussion at the harbour gate has changed conditions and new failsaves.
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part III" (MQ13c): The player's romance companion will walk correctly towards the middle of the lifts.
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part III" (MQ13c): The door of the Bexus Dome will be closed as soon as everyone is passed it.
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part III" (MQ13c): Deleted activator which produced unfinitely message boxes.
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part III" (MQ13c): The Steel bird will appear properly if the player enters the escape pods.
- "Forgotten Homeland, Part III" (MQ13c): Fixed random player death caused by false collision detection in the escape pods.
- "The Shards of Order, Part II" (MQ16): Added new failsave which should fix the broken animations in the Numinos.
- "Fleshless" (MQ17): Added a new quest objective.
- "Fleshless" (MQ17): The player's companions do unequip their torch before the fight.
- "Two Souls, Part II" (CQJ02): The errand boy now really gets disabled and deleted. This hopefully prevents him from sticking around through the end of the game.
- "Every Day Like the Last, Part VI" und "Two Souls, Part VI" (CQJ06 and CQC06): Both character quest are rescripted, so that they avoid conflicts between them and the main questn. Furthermore both of these two quests now only fail after the player decides to go into the Emporium in "For the Greater Good" (MQ14).
- The Marketplace in Ark features crafting stations.
- One magical symbol in the Goldenforst replaced, the magical symbol above the gatehouse in Ark should be reachable.
- Lever in the Destroyed Abbey now works properly.
- Many misplaced chests fixed, secure chest added at the Northwind Camp.
- Fixed misplaced bridge near Ark.
- Deleted some useless statics in the Chronicum of the Suntemple.
- Deleted activator in the Akropolis.
- Replaced the banner in the prison of Ark.
- Replaced some books in the Pyrean Temple.
- Fixed an issue with not pickable memory books.
- Fixed a landscape glitch at the market place in Ark.
- Repositioned wall and white plane at the market place in Ark.
- Fixed an issue with the path between the Powder Desert and the Goldenforst.
- Fixed bleeds in a house on the island of Kor, a bleeding boot at the Western Cliff and bleeds in both SHOAEPINC buildings.
- Fixed doors in the gatehouse in Ark and in the Emporium (they are also properly linked), fixed incorrect door on the island of Kor, doors in Castle Ad'Balor Depths and in Dal'Valstaag, Castle Keep are now locked with a key.
- Fixed multiple floats in the Heartlands, in Goldenforst, in the Starcity, in the Temple of the Pyreans, in the Frostcliff Mountains, in Duneville, on the island of Kor, in the Glowstone Grotto, in Dal'Geyss House, in Riverville, in the starting area, in Fortress Fogwatch, at the Suncoast, near the Suntemple and in Thalgard.
- Fixed multiple leaks in the Frostcliff Mountains, in the south quarter of Ark, in the starcity, in the temple valley, in the Suntemple, around Foville, in the Goldenforst, in the temple of the Pyreans, in Castle Dal'Galars, in the Old Powder Mine, in Dal'Geyss house, in the Old Granary, in the Channel of the Powder Cliff, in the Sewer Exit, at the market place of Ark, in the Abandoned temple, in Old Sherath, in the gatehouse of Ark, in the Old Starling Mine, in Old Hatolis, in the Fat Leor, in Fortress Rockwatch, in the Generator Room, at Ark West Entrance, in the Bank of Ark, in Grels Grave, in the Water Economy Commercial Contoir, in the Heartlands, at the Suncoast, in Dark Valley, in Old Miskamuhr, in Waterhaze Maw, in the Chronicum, at Ark Harbour, in the Undercity, in and around Thalgard, in the starting area, in Old Yogosh, in the tomb of Ark, at the trainstation, in the old world, in both SHOAEPINC Buildings, in Monastery Westgard, in the Northcliff Hold, in some houses on the island of Kor, in the Sulfur Stillhouse and at the unknown place.
- Fixed multiple terrain traps in the starting area, in the Heartlands, at the Western Cliff, in the Dark Valley, at the Suncoast, in the Powder Desert, At Ark Harbor, at the market place in Ark, in the old world, in Glimmerdust Lane, at the Starcity, aorund Fogville, in Grels Grave, at Silvergrove, in the Old Waterworks, at the Suntemple, at the Southquarter of Ark, in the Old Tunnel, in Silvergrove, in the Abandoned temple, at the unknown place, in Castle Dal'Galars, in Marek's Farm, in Yero's Cellar.
- Fixed multiple faulty collisions in Monastery Westgard, in Olt Aisolon, in the Suntemple, in the Frostcliff Mountains, in the Theater of Ark, in the Undercity, in the starting area, in the Heartlands, at the marketplace in Ark, in the Bank of Ark, in the Chronicum, at the Suncoast, in the Old Damwatch, in Riverville und in the Crystal Forest.
- Redesigned a little area of the Starcity, area in Dark Valley, a part of the Living Temple, around and in the Castle Keep of the Ruins of Dal'Valstaag, and redesigned an empty room of Tealors chambers.
- Fixed navmesh at the Suncoast, in the Powder Desert near Old Lyguria, in Monastery Westgard, in the Mine of Throatstone Manufactory and in the gate house of Ark.
- Fixed z-fighting in Old Sherath, in both SHOAEPINC buildings, Monastery Westgard, in the Generator Room, in the Old Watermill and in the Undercity.
- Fixed an issue with the selection mode of "Ghostwalk".
- "Entropic Blood" isn't applied twice, if the player reached the second tier. Furthermore fixed an issue with the selection mode.
- The perk "Magical Repulsion" works with the magic shield and armor rating.
- The perk "Arrow Wall" does has better perk entries and conditions and should work now.
- The perk "Conditioning" calculates the weight of heavy armor properly.
- The perks "Firm State", "Iron Will" and "Steadfast" have better conditions and should work more reliable.
- The perk "Perfect Fit" will work more reliable (we are working on it).
- The perk "Unhindered" now works with light helmets.
- Biped objects and races unified.
- Fixed an issue with the first person model of the "Garb of the Mysterious Nomad".
- Added female world models for "Nehrimese Shield", "Shield of the City Watch", "Kiléan Shield" and "Nemesis Circlet".
- "Keeper Shield" uses the correct model.
- All noble velvets do have correct models and textures.
- All spelltomes have their respective models.
- The "Nemesis Gauntlets" should be displayed on every race.
- Fixed an issue with leaks in the Tribunal set, Venturer set and Nomad set.
- The "Set of the Fallen One" should be recognized as an armor.
- Specific merchants (keyword VendorListKreamer) buy staffs; fences are buying jewelry. Furthermore various scrolls can be selled properly.
- Keywords for many Items checked and corrected.
- "Grilled Trout" does regenerate Health properly. Deleted wrong condition.
- All talents and words formlists updated for debugging.
- All effects of enchantments on amulets and rings debugged.
- All letters/notes/diaries/artefacts in the quest "The Brotherhood of Kor" (NQ07), "The Voice from the Water" (NQ15), "An Extraordinary Adventure" (NQ16), "Trails of the Past" (NQ19), "Like Newly Born" (NQ22) shouldn't fall through the ground anymore. Added HavokScript with respective properties.
- No unique items can be disentchanted anymore.
- Fixed an issue where the camera glitched out using teleport scrolls. Thanks to Jan2607!
- Fixed a few issues with the bank system.
- Fixed an issue in which the player could unlock alle locks on level 25 of Lockpicking.
- Deleted old scripts and activators; renamed some activators.
- Properly localized the messages of the Master Entropy learning book.
- Converted all debug.notifications in character quests to normal messages and localized them.
- All items now should be properly sorted according to their materials. Thanks to Counterburn!
- The description of arcance fever was changed.
- "Gold" should be displayed as "Pennies" everywhere.
- Effects of set boni will be displayed properly.
- "Blueprint: Starling Shield" now has its proper name.
- Names of several placeable items corrected.
- "Key to Thunderfrost Fortress" now is called "Key to Wellwatch Fortress".
- "Bank Vault Key 1221 of the Grandmaster" is now named correctly.
- "Illusioner's Robe" now is correctly called "Psionic's Robe".
- "War Axe of the Righteous Path" now has the correct name.
- Corrected the magic effect of the Assassin Armor.
- All names of spell tomes of the Magic Ward are now unified.
- Description and name of Learning book +2 LP now are more easy to understand
- Corrected description of the perk "Juggernaut" from "12%" to "13%".
- Duneville's Supply Ship now is called correctly on the local map.
- The Dark Leap Watch, Thalgard and the Cliffwatch have better Worldmap markers.
- Sporecrown will always displayed as such.
- Changed "Nirnroot" to "Vynroot" in the statistics.
- Converted all german notifications of the dialogue in the Companion Quests.
- Localized password prompt in Castle Dal’Galar
- "Myths and legends": The Steel Warden has more health, does more damgage and has more loot.
- "Myths and legends": Arvelhdhiin is stronger and his transformation takes place in any case; additionaly he is stronger after the transformation.
- The Affinity "Battlemage" is also accessable with the class "Blade Dancer".
- Adjusted the base damage of "Starling Dagger".
- The diadem of "Trails of the Past" has a proper name and enchantment.
- "Selna's Legacy: Set Bonus (IV)": Set bonus increased.
- Adjusted the enchantment of "Circlet of the Limbo" and "Circlet of the Elementarist".
- The mercenary armor is now a heavy armor, but has a lowered weigth.
- The "Starling Helmet of the Master Smith" now actually adds points to Handicraft.
- "Spacious Backpack" and "Mage Backpack" need the correct points of Handicraft for crafting.
- Value of "Scroll of Boon" adjusted.
- Value of arrows adjusted.
- Fences buy jewelry.
- Summoned ghost wolves do not drop items.
- All wisps drop mana salts.
- Adjusted the loot of bears.
- "Tattered Diary" does not spawn randomly.
- Scroll stacks should not be empty anymore.
- Added various loot.
- All wood cutting axes now can actually cut wood.
- All shovels can be used to dig graves.
- Priest Vildas is essential.
- Gusha Gatzidormatalata (Guard in Riverville) is armed.
- A bandit and a novice now have the correct voicetype.
- Brother Sulyres owns only one silk.
- Missing/misnamed Soundtracks added and adjusted.
- Music in the players house in the Noble's quarter adjusted.