Moderator: Moderatoren

26 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Enderal '''Patch 1.1.1.1'' now online and dowloadable!
Patch 1.1.1.0 includes a map fix.
Patch 1.1.1.1 is a launcher fix.

Feel free to visit the patch overview in our wiki

Important information:
  • The bards are currently only in German but they will be localized and patched as fast as possible.
  • The German messages (in the upper left corner) can't be localized yet via string (as they are debug.notifications) - we are working on it and patch it as fast as possible.
    It could take a while to fix these messages but feel free to report them at the bugtracker. This helps us in finding all notifications we have to patch.
  • If you experience blackscreens or sound stuttering with the film sequences/intros disable OneTweak (Launcher option) and disable the checkbox of window mode.
  • If the "Level up!" message stays on your screen forever: this is a known Skyrim bug with a 4k resolution.The only "fix" atm is to open up Translate_English.txt in: C:\program files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\Skyrim\data\Interface or ...\SteamLibrary\steamapps\Skyrim\data\Interface .

At the entry "$LEVEL UP" replace the "LEVEL UP!" with a space (do not simply delete it, but instead replace it; and leave that big space between the $LEVEL UP and the LEVEL UP! in place)

Save the file. The notification won't appear anymore.

If a normal space does not work, try to use a non-breaking space. To make one press and hold the Alt key and then type in 255 (important: You have to press the numbers on the numpad, NOT with the numbers above the letters).
    Finally let go of the alt key and a non-breaking space should have been created.

Warning: There also won't be anymore LEVEL UP! notifications if you actually level up.

Changelog:

Localization:
  • Several spelling errors and missing translations fixed.
  • Also fixed several dialogue lines, which were either untranslated or had some missing words.
  • The illustration at the last page of "The Disciplines of Magic - Entropy" is now displayed properly.
  • King Lewd and the Maidservant Devotia now properly displays its text.
  • Some lip sync fixes.
  • Added missing voice files.
Launcher:
  • launcher detects corrupted installation files.
  • 32 bit support added.
  • The Enderal launcher directory search is now deactivated when within a Skyrim like directory.
  • Backup manager bugfix.
  • Steam launch on launcher start re-implemented
michaellg
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

how much of time am I supposed to wait for this one to install ? I am new to this mod, and yet its been like over 5 minutes im waiting, and it still show 0% but it keep making the number /1 bigger and bigger ! is that just a bug and I should not look at percent ?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

michaellg hat geschrieben:
how much of time am I supposed to wait for this one to install ? I am new to this mod, and yet its been like over 5 minutes im waiting, and it still show 0% but it keep making the number /1 bigger and bigger ! is that just a bug and I should not look at percent ?
That's a bug. Check out this wiki page. Maybe after you've done the necessary steps you have to reboot your PC! (could be a cache error)
sphanlon
Krieger
Krieger
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Can you tell us exactly how much space to put to get the level up message away? I thought I put enough but the message was still there. So I added more space and it worked, but then a lot of menu and game text got "$" in front of lines and words and some turned to German. I had to restore the .txt doc to get it back to normal.
Caleb8980
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Weltenwandeler
Weltenwandeler
Danksagung erhalten: 138 Mal

If a normal space does not work, try to use a non-breaking space. To make one press and hold the Alt key and then type in 255 (important: You have to press the numbers on the numpad, NOT with the numbers above the letters).
Finally let go of the alt key and a non-breaking space should have been created.
mr3239587
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I don't know if i have to post here (Im new to the forum) I was playing normally until I patched just now, and now the launcher cant find the TESV.exe, despite being in the same place.
Hoxyd
SureAI
SureAI
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 228 Mal

What is your current game directory path? The required path was changed with this Update and the Enderal launcher now needs to be within the /Skyrim/ directory? Is that maybe the issue?

Changed to: The Enderal launcher directory search is now deactivated when within a Skyrim like directory.
mr3239587
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Changed the directory name to Skyrim and worked, lol. Thanks!
MrHappyFace
Gauner
Gauner
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Also had the /Skyrim/ issue. Is it worth thinking about showing an OpenFileDialog as a redundancy for when the path can't be found automatically? I guess it could encourage pirates - but I feel like the .NET launcher kinda defeats the point a little bit.
skullo13
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Hi guys, since the latest update i have been having regular driver crashes, is there any way i can revert to a previous version?
26 Beiträge Seite 1 von 3