Search found 889 matches
Hi,
Die deutsche Übersetzung ist in Arbeit, dauert aber vermutlich noch ein wenig! Ich werde hier aber ein Announcement machen wenn es soweit ist.
Die deutsche Übersetzung ist in Arbeit, dauert aber vermutlich noch ein wenig! Ich werde hier aber ein Announcement machen wenn es soweit ist.
Congratulations Nicolas! Must feel amazing to finish such a long journey! :)
Thanks Daniel! Though I feel like I'm only getting started. :)
Hello, I have a few questions for you : how many books do you have? Will a book about Calia Sakaresh be released?And will there be a continuation of the ...
"Träume eines sterbenden Gottes" wurde auf Goodreads gelistet! Falls Ihr möchtet, könnt ihr mir dort gerne ein Rating hinterlassen. Ich würde mich freuen!
Frohes Lesen,
Nicolas
Frohes Lesen,
Nicolas
Chapter Four of the audio book now available! Huge thanks to Ben Britton: Voice Actor!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6rWF_9EtC8
Finally, "Dreams of the Dying" got approved on Goodreads ! If you wish, you can now leave me a rating. Unlike, WebFictionGuide, registration takes only a second ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6rWF_9EtC8
Finally, "Dreams of the Dying" got approved on Goodreads ! If you wish, you can now leave me a rating. Unlike, WebFictionGuide, registration takes only a second ...
Chapter 16 now online! This is a shorter chapter, but trust me when I say you're in for something in the coming weeks. :)
Also, we reached the $1000 goal (again) - it'll probably go down at the end of the month due to pledge processing, but I'll make the video regardless this weekend. In that ...
Also, we reached the $1000 goal (again) - it'll probably go down at the end of the month due to pledge processing, but I'll make the video regardless this weekend. In that ...
Neues Kapitel jetzt auf Patreon verfügbar! Viel Spass! 
Chapter Nine, "Leech" is now available to everyone! As always, please let me know how you like it!
I can't believe we're at 197 pages already. This went a lot faster than expected!
Huge thanks as usual to Ireena and Xenia for Chapter 3 of the Russian translation and to Roció Labra for Chapter ...
I can't believe we're at 197 pages already. This went a lot faster than expected!
Huge thanks as usual to Ireena and Xenia for Chapter 3 of the Russian translation and to Roció Labra for Chapter ...
Freut mich, dass es dir gefaellt, Celestis! 
Das neueste deutsche Kapitel (4) ist jetzt auch auf Patreon verfuegbar!
Das neueste deutsche Kapitel (4) ist jetzt auch auf Patreon verfuegbar!
Tolle Neuigkeiten! Kapitel Eins des Hörbuchs ist jetzt auch verfügbar! Fettes Dankeschön an Martin Sabel. 
Great news! Chapter One of the "Dreams of the Dying" audiobook is now available on YouTube, English and German! Once again a huge thanks to Ben Britton and Martin Sabel!
Chapter Seven is now available for everyone! As always, let me know how you like it! I also started uploading the book on RoyalRoad - apparently it's a wee bit easier to get noticed there as opposed to WattPad. If you have the time, I'd be happy if you left me a like and a review! The way I ...
Alles bis Kapitel 3 ist nun auch auf Deutsch auf meinem Patreon kostenfrei verfügbar! Dickes Dankeschön an Daniel Speier, Ludwig Dumbs und Robin Probst!
Chapter Six, "Takana", is now available for everyone! Let me know what you think!
Read here!
As always, let me know how you like it! Thank you for your support - last week was a bit of a downer, and you really helped cheer me up.
Kapitel 3 ist jetzt auch verfügbar auf Deutsch!
El capítulo tres ...
Read here!
As always, let me know how you like it! Thank you for your support - last week was a bit of a downer, and you really helped cheer me up.
Kapitel 3 ist jetzt auch verfügbar auf Deutsch!
El capítulo tres ...
Hab gestern auch endlich mal reingehört und bin überrascht, dass so ein paar Minuten einem schon ganz schön die Sicht auf einen Charakter verändern können. ;) Ist die Empfehlung eigentlich die Reihe vor Enderal zu lesen oder erst nach dem spielen? Bin grad ein wenig hin und hergerissen und ...
12.03.2019 13:03Celestis wrote: Nico das Buch hört sich sehr gut an und das Martin Sabel seine Stimme dafür gibt, da bekomme ich Gänsehaut
Ich freue mich sehr auf weitere Episoden des HörbuchesDanke Nico für dein wunder schönes Werk
![]()
Verdammt ich bin zu langsam. :lol:
Meine Version des Prologs als Hörbuch ist erst heute "fertig".
Zufinden erstmal nur hier:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gIQA-KaRm1OVP4QjpymITgmRd1EUNeFZ
Die Version ist aber noch nicht richtig Gemasterd, das macht ein Kollege, das ist fertig wenn es fertig ...
Chapter Five - "Yuva" is now available! I hope you like it. I also added an epub version. The formatting isn't yet ideal, I'm working on it.
Also, we made one-hundred patrons! I don't know what to say - I would like to do something special as to express my gratitude, but this is a little too ...
Also, we made one-hundred patrons! I don't know what to say - I would like to do something special as to express my gratitude, but this is a little too ...
