Search found 8 matches

Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
15.01.2011 00:09
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 4
Views: 2614

Re: Hatch to the Great Sea will not open Jump to post
Problem solved.
14.01.2011 21:42
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 4
Views: 2614

Re: Hatch to the Great Sea will not open Jump to post
I have the Eliath's soul and am heading to the" Heart of The World" to destroy the predetermination thing. Already had Arantheal's soul in my sword, as is my soul ATM. So far I have tried in vain to find a second hatch. I am now gurgling underwater in front of the hatch labeled (on my map) "The Deep ...
14.01.2011 03:41
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 4
Views: 2614

Re: Hatch to the Great Sea will not open Jump to post
I do not know how to edit... my post should read "The Deep Sea", not "The Great Sea".
13.01.2011 23:19
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 4
Views: 2614

Hatch to the Great Sea will not open Jump to post
I am on my way to the " Heart of the World" having captured the soul in my sword. Went underwater, down an underwater shaft where there is a grate on the floor. Ahead is a hatch which my map labels it "Great Sea" I cannot open it. Seems to be no activating spots. And the usual item icon is not there ...
13.01.2011 05:28
Forum: Quest Help
Replies: 14
Views: 8250

What Spell? (SPOILER) Jump to post
What spell was given to collect the soul? I never saw it named and checking my spell list I cannot ID anything that looks right.
12.01.2011 03:30
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 1019

Involuntary player moving obliquely Jump to post
This is weird. After playing for a bit in the last few quests my character goes into a "always run" or "always walk" type of movement and it is sideways ! During those periods I have no control , movement keys do not work. I have uninstalled Oblivion and Nehrim, installed the updates/patches and the ...
06.01.2011 23:35
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 3952

Need help the Console (~) command syntax and values Jump to post
I am a bit physically handicapped and unable to do things fast in -game. Being 75 years old does not help either. I do not use the console commands often but there is one command that I need and cannot use. I want to be able to advance a quest to the next stage when the current stage is beyond my ...
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1