Search found 23 matches
Does this happen during/after jumping or after emerging from water?
There's a game-engine bug I've encountered in Oblivion/Nehrim in which you get 'stuck' into jump mode, and you usually look like you're jumping eternally, causing you to creep around slowly and be unable to jump.
If this is the ...
There's a game-engine bug I've encountered in Oblivion/Nehrim in which you get 'stuck' into jump mode, and you usually look like you're jumping eternally, causing you to creep around slowly and be unable to jump.
If this is the ...
Which ini's are you changing? The one in My Documents, or the one in the installation area? [IE- C:/Program Files/Nehrim/]
If changing the one in the My Documents [which is the one you usually modify], try backing up the ones in the installation folder and modify those instead.
If changing the one in the My Documents [which is the one you usually modify], try backing up the ones in the installation folder and modify those instead.
That's precisely what I mean. It's possible you got an odd bit, however, it is a long shot, and I doubt it'll help, but it would rule it out.
Few things that pop into my head:
What windows are you using?
Have you tried a registry cleaner before/after installation?
Did you have an anti-virus ...
Few things that pop into my head:
What windows are you using?
Have you tried a registry cleaner before/after installation?
Did you have an anti-virus ...
I had a similar issue where it turned out to be an issue with one of the sounds. The only thing that fixed it was the removal of said sound, though I had no issues for 3/4 of the game.
First, make sure it took everything it needed from Oblivion when it installed. I had to manually move over one of ...
First, make sure it took everything it needed from Oblivion when it installed. I had to manually move over one of ...
This can also happen if you have installed a mod that is missing it's proper 'master' file, or esm, or if your load order is incorrect.
Do you have any mods in the game as of yet?
Do you have any mods in the game as of yet?
OBSE , or Oblivion Script Extender, is a third party program that extends the scripting capabilities of the engine. It's required for a lot of different gameplay mods that need scripts outside of what the game can provide.
You install it as you would in Oblivion, just instead, wherever you have ...
You install it as you would in Oblivion, just instead, wherever you have ...
Have you considered trying the Oblivion Stutter Remover ?
It requires OBSE be installed, just like you install it in Oblivion, except into the Nehrim folder.
Also, the blurry effect around your avatar is, I believe, from the Depth of Field effect. Try turning it off and see if you like it better ...
It requires OBSE be installed, just like you install it in Oblivion, except into the Nehrim folder.
Also, the blurry effect around your avatar is, I believe, from the Depth of Field effect. Try turning it off and see if you like it better ...
Whatever you changed in that esp, einnashe, it worked. \o/
There's no noise, Tyr simply disappears, and I don't crash when I spare his life.
Thanks for that. Alot.
I was able to play The Agaile (The real Agaile) through it without any problems.
There's no noise, Tyr simply disappears, and I don't crash when I spare his life.
Thanks for that. Alot.
I was able to play The Agaile (The real Agaile) through it without any problems.
I've tried blazing through it too.
Nothing I do works, and I don't want to break the quest by console killing or something, and then find out I can't complete something I need later.
Ideally, I'd like to choose the option to spare Tyr's life, however, if that's not an option, then I'll take the ...
Nothing I do works, and I don't want to break the quest by console killing or something, and then find out I can't complete something I need later.
Ideally, I'd like to choose the option to spare Tyr's life, however, if that's not an option, then I'll take the ...
Woops. Sorry.
ESS and OBSE re-uploaded for both characters.
If it helps, I used 'showracemenu' several times throughout the game for new characters, so I didn't have to restart from the beginning. Each gets newly saved in it's own slot, so none of my skills or abilities are lost.
I always do ...
ESS and OBSE re-uploaded for both characters.
If it helps, I used 'showracemenu' several times throughout the game for new characters, so I didn't have to restart from the beginning. Each gets newly saved in it's own slot, so none of my skills or abilities are lost.
I always do ...
I rather doubt it's a race as well, but, I've had more innocuous things cause problems. Sometimes, it's the strangest things that give an issue.
Awwrighty. Anyway. I'll send both, custom and default.
The one for 'Agaile' is a heavily customized race that I converted back to the default half ...
Awwrighty. Anyway. I'll send both, custom and default.
The one for 'Agaile' is a heavily customized race that I converted back to the default half ...
Ah. Forgot about those. I thought he was talking about something entirely different.
I don't have a class either, nor do I remember the option of gaining one at any point through the game thus far.
Which savegame do you want?
I have about a half-a-dozen now, starting from the Hall of Tyrat, onward.
Also, would you like me to switch the character to a default race? My races are custom-built, for the most part, so you might have an issue loading the save to see if the crash repeats itself in ...
I have about a half-a-dozen now, starting from the Hall of Tyrat, onward.
Also, would you like me to switch the character to a default race? My races are custom-built, for the most part, so you might have an issue loading the save to see if the crash repeats itself in ...
I must have missed that report. I tried to find a similar issue first, before posting.
But anyway, yes, I have. Though, I only played non-OBSE from the bottom of the light-ramp. I tried removing everything except what Nehrim itself puts in during installation, with no go.
Is it a scripted in-game ...
But anyway, yes, I have. Though, I only played non-OBSE from the bottom of the light-ramp. I tried removing everything except what Nehrim itself puts in during installation, with no go.
Is it a scripted in-game ...
Alrighty. From the beginning.
I've played Nehrim, so far, with only the occasional random crash that's normal to the Oblivion engine and two BSOD's, which I do believe have to do with the engine itself as well. All in all, it runs better than my default Oblivion does.
Mostly.
I have a handful of ...
I've played Nehrim, so far, with only the occasional random crash that's normal to the Oblivion engine and two BSOD's, which I do believe have to do with the engine itself as well. All in all, it runs better than my default Oblivion does.
Mostly.
I have a handful of ...
by Gizmodian
22.11.2010 20:03
Forum: Modifications
Topic: Gizmodian's Modifications
Replies: 2
Views: 7339
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/35762-1-1290452160.jpg
Blade Set 01
============
By Gizmodian
============
Description:
============
A set of five new blades and one offhand. One claymore, two longblades, one dagger,and a drow-style punch blade with matching offhand.
Installation ...
Blade Set 01
============
By Gizmodian
============
Description:
============
A set of five new blades and one offhand. One claymore, two longblades, one dagger,and a drow-style punch blade with matching offhand.
Installation ...
by Gizmodian
05.11.2010 21:44
Forum: Modifications
Topic: Gizmodian's Modifications
Replies: 2
Views: 7339
by Gizmodian
03.11.2010 07:00
Forum: Modifications
Topic: Gizmodian's Modifications
Replies: 2
Views: 7339
Starting with the Dredfire Staff, it comes with support for both Oblivion and Nehrim. Though it is, technically, in English, it should work fine for any language version.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/35511-3-1288763794.jpg
Dredfire Dragon Staff
=====================
By Gizmodian ...
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/35511-3-1288763794.jpg
Dredfire Dragon Staff
=====================
By Gizmodian ...
