Search found 21 matches
by thebigJ_A
28.09.2010 07:51
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Nexus Gate??
Replies: 2
Views: 1651
That just seems... odd. Let's put a five-minute long buff at the very end of a dungeon, so it's of no use. Weird.
by thebigJ_A
27.09.2010 14:20
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Nexus Gate??
Replies: 2
Views: 1651
Hey all.
So I came across this ruined fort, just West across the river from Giliad, called Heart of Astardoth. Inside, there was this magic blue door. Some tough named baddie teleported in through it and was nice enough to die and give me his wicked nice armor. :twisted:
So of course I went over ...
So I came across this ruined fort, just West across the river from Giliad, called Heart of Astardoth. Inside, there was this magic blue door. Some tough named baddie teleported in through it and was nice enough to die and give me his wicked nice armor. :twisted:
So of course I went over ...
I know, the "important" things. And of course they are most important, but my favorite part of games like this is reading the little side-notes, or the jottings of some crazy necromancer, that kind of thing. I've come across five or six untranslated things already, and I hate not knowing what they ...
Oh, wow. I didn't expect a response from people working on the game. Let me take the opportunity to thank you for your hard work. This game is awesome so far (I'm still fairly early on).
Actually, the only things I desire for the game are 1.) some of the non-quest related notes aren't translated ...
Actually, the only things I desire for the game are 1.) some of the non-quest related notes aren't translated ...
by thebigJ_A
26.09.2010 07:15
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: Where to buy horses?
Replies: 3
Views: 1696
He sells pack donkeys? I just met that guy and he only had a regular donkey.
by thebigJ_A
26.09.2010 07:14
Forum: Support
Topic: light spell doesn't work.
Replies: 10
Views: 4991
So will, say, a fire spell do less damage? Or a healing spell heal less?
I notice the original, German version has been updated a few times. Obviously, the English version is behind. That's to be expected. I'm wondering what sorts of things have been fixed/added in the original that we can look forward to. Not being able to read German, I can't check the patch notes. (Of ...
by thebigJ_A
25.09.2010 05:35
Forum: Support
Topic: light spell doesn't work.
Replies: 10
Views: 4991
Geronimou wrote:Check your fatigue before casting any spells. With full fatigue, your spelle effect is nearly without exceptions over 100% but with zero fatigue, it is usually under 20, which makes Light 5ft for 60 secs kind of useless.
HDR and Antialiasing don't work together. Don't know if that matters for your issue.
by thebigJ_A
24.09.2010 14:40
Forum: Support
Topic: light spell doesn't work.
Replies: 10
Views: 4991
Does anyone else noticed light spells not working? I cast them, and the timer appears, but they cast no light. I have HDR on, if that matters.
EDIT: ok, now it works again. idk. I turned on bloom and it worked, swithched back to HDR and it worked agan. nm i guess. weird.
EDIT: ok, now it works again. idk. I turned on bloom and it worked, swithched back to HDR and it worked agan. nm i guess. weird.
by thebigJ_A
24.09.2010 05:48
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: inventory
Replies: 3
Views: 1725
I'm sorry, it appears you are right. The bar is the percent of inventory used, and the green number is how much room you have left.
I'm confused as to why, though. You can already see your encumbrance via the encumbrance number next to the feather. Why on earth would they add two extra, extraneous ...
I'm confused as to why, though. You can already see your encumbrance via the encumbrance number next to the feather. Why on earth would they add two extra, extraneous ...
by thebigJ_A
24.09.2010 01:06
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: inventory
Replies: 3
Views: 1725
No, my encumbrance is the brown number with the feather, to the right of the green number. 140/350 (roughly)
I'm talking about the red bar w/ a percentage, and the green number next to it.
I'm talking about the red bar w/ a percentage, and the green number next to it.
I can respect that.
Maybe Bethesda should hire these guys to work on the next TES game. They seem to know what's what.
Maybe Bethesda should hire these guys to work on the next TES game. They seem to know what's what.
by thebigJ_A
23.09.2010 07:57
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: inventory
Replies: 3
Views: 1725
In the inventory, theres a red bar with a percentage, and to the right a green number. What do they mean?
EDIT: sorry, not your inventory, I mean the screen you get when you loot stuff. The red bar isn't health, because it currently says 23% when my health is full. And the green number isn't ...
EDIT: sorry, not your inventory, I mean the screen you get when you loot stuff. The red bar isn't health, because it currently says 23% when my health is full. And the green number isn't ...
Hey all. I'm quite impressed with this game so far, and that got me wondering. Clearly alot of time and effort have gone into this, possibly nearly as much as went into Oblivion itself. What, exactly, do the modders get out of this? It's an achievement, sure, but a sense of accomplishment (well ...
by thebigJ_A
23.09.2010 04:56
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: couple ?s
Replies: 1
Views: 1266
Hey all. Just a couple of questions,
1. I just got out of the mine. I still haven't decided what type of character I want. Where should I go first if I want to be a mage/thief/fighter/whatever-other-option-there-is? (I chose the pointy-eared race, which I assume is best for mage, but the ...
1. I just got out of the mine. I still haven't decided what type of character I want. Where should I go first if I want to be a mage/thief/fighter/whatever-other-option-there-is? (I chose the pointy-eared race, which I assume is best for mage, but the ...
by thebigJ_A
22.09.2010 14:51
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: untranslated note
Replies: 2
Views: 1303
That's too nad. It's the minor stuff that adds color to a world. But then again, I just got out of the mines. I thought Oblivion was pretty. this world is beautiful. I'm impressed already!
by thebigJ_A
22.09.2010 12:58
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: untranslated note
Replies: 2
Views: 1303
Hey all. Just wanted to note (pardon the pun) that there is a note still in German in the beginning mine. It's called Verwitter Notte or something like that. (Sorry, I dont spraken ze Deutch!)
It's to the right of where you pass under the wooden bridge-like structure that has a troll on it.
Anyone ...
It's to the right of where you pass under the wooden bridge-like structure that has a troll on it.
Anyone ...
by thebigJ_A
22.09.2010 12:54
Forum: Questions, Critique & Wishes
Topic: noobie question
Replies: 2
Views: 1370
