Search found 14 matches

Search found 14 matches • Page 1 of 1
04.10.2022 22:17
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 16948

Re: Quest log disappearance Jump to post
That's a very cool way to allow story divergence. I'm still on my first character and playthrough of the mod and it fits in with rp to abandon The Cause. Honestly, I never liked that Callisto was so eager to "persuade" the character out of the mine. XD My next character is going to be an Aeterna ...
03.10.2022 23:23
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 16948

Quest log disappearance Jump to post
I've completed the trek through the Southrealm and now that minor character is kaput, and I've taken Kim back to town, but I can't find what quest I'm on or where I might find a key for such a safehouse in town, or where such safehouse is, but I can still explore some.
_____
Ah, so, I have chosen ...
03.10.2022 23:19
Forum: Support
Replies: 0
Views: 19463

XP and LP pop-ups, turning on or off the on-screen display Jump to post
The reminders of the xp and lp that I've gained would be better off not displayed. I looked into the diary but couldn't find an option to limit the on-screen displays of such stuff.
18.03.2022 02:03
Replies: 1
Views: 9215

Safe storage, containers will not respawn Jump to post
I'm lost looking at the construction set. I wanted to make the Emoty House in Gilead owned and have all containers to never respawn. I was disappointed with the Erothin house. :p Is there a simple rule to locate containers and set their "flags" or perhaps a console command to own the whole house in ...
04.03.2022 20:44
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 13714

Re: Magic casting and Light spell have no light Jump to post
https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php? ... 7&p=108958 These hotfixes were causing the issue. Maybe it's far out of date for the current Nehrim version.
04.03.2022 20:44
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 7045

Re: Followers dont fight Jump to post
Reloading helps. I guess it's engine fatigue, probably running through the map and losing her behind causes an ai combat issue.
04.03.2022 20:42
Replies: 9
Views: 24084

Re: [WIP/REL] English Hotfix Jump to post
This mod/hotfix is removing the lights from magic effects. No surrounding light from self spells, and no effect lights from hitting a target.
03.03.2022 00:01
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 7045

Re: Followers dont fight Jump to post
Super resurrection, but I'm having trouble with Kim not using her bow. She's been using hand-to-hand and a paralysis spell and a frost spell. I've been picking up Kim's arrows that she misses or off of corpses. Did she run out?
02.03.2022 21:57
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 13714

Re: Magic casting and Light spell have no light Jump to post
I've got GOG TES4, and I'm using the Nehrim from the SureAI website. I'm just noticing in a recent run that my meats are not all roasting together like the mod said it would, and I seem to have Kim's default armor, not the petite and slim breastplate. :) I'll need to mess with those anyways, and I ...
02.03.2022 17:53
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 13714

Magic casting and Light spell have no light Jump to post
Perhaps I disabled something in the launcher settings to cause this. I started playing not long ago and noticed that casting spells was giving off no light which I thought might have been a feature and I wasn't eager to change it. Torches works just fine, so it seems to be only magic, and I recently ...
02.03.2022 17:50
Replies: 6
Views: 19082

Re: OBSE not recognizing game version Jump to post
Yep. Things are great, thanks. :) I don't know what trouble I was having the first time around on silverlock's site, which led me to get the TES Nexus download. The Nexus download didn't work for me, but trying out silverlock for my second attempt I have no issues. I'm using the latest version, now ...
22.02.2022 16:17
Replies: 6
Views: 19082

Re: OBSE not recognizing game version Jump to post
I've already done so, having installed from GOG again. I'll go fetch the sneak overhaul then. Thanks. XD Simple solution.
_____
Yet, things are not so simple. Figuring that OBSE is already on the game version from GOG, or at least it is large address aware, I went with a few mods, which are shown in ...
21.02.2022 23:23
Replies: 6
Views: 19082

Re: OBSE not recognizing game version Jump to post
Hi Urst. I'm using the version you linked to on this website. I don't know what the GOG obse is. I'm using obse from the modding Nexus. It has obse ver 21 on there which I'm using. I've tried to launch Nehrim from its launcher and the obse error pops up saying that it can't find the version of ...
15.02.2022 01:09
Replies: 6
Views: 19082

OBSE not recognizing game version Jump to post
I only wish to use the Stealth Overhaul, and OBSE won't start the game with the error of not recognizing the version I'm playing. I put the Stealth esp into the Nehrim Data folder and checked it off in the Nehrim Launcher. What else am I missing? Thanks.
_____
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php ...
Search found 14 matches • Page 1 of 1