Search found 2 matches
that's much better !
i've played 3 hours in a row and no crashs .
the game is pretty stable but laggy when i'm outside dungeons ... especially with encounters .
i think i might lower the graphics again ...
Bad computer ! Bad ! :thumbsdown:
that mod is so beautiful , it's a shame to play this ...
i've played 3 hours in a row and no crashs .
the game is pretty stable but laggy when i'm outside dungeons ... especially with encounters .
i think i might lower the graphics again ...
Bad computer ! Bad ! :thumbsdown:
that mod is so beautiful , it's a shame to play this ...
Hi everyone !
I've recently downloaded nehrim on steam
The game is soooo better than oblivion by the way.
But i've got crashes issues...
More often outside of dungeons than inside but still...
I saw on various forum that the problem might come from autosave, so i tried to disable them.
But i cant ...
I've recently downloaded nehrim on steam
The game is soooo better than oblivion by the way.
But i've got crashes issues...
More often outside of dungeons than inside but still...
I saw on various forum that the problem might come from autosave, so i tried to disable them.
But i cant ...
