Search found 3 matches

Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
28.05.2020 01:38
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 2075

Re: 'Ancient Nord Arrow' game freeze? Jump to post
What a weird interaction, thanks for explaining that! I'm constantly amazed at the things you guys accomplished in Enderal, especially with Skyrim apparently throwing a tantrum behind it all.
27.05.2020 22:02
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 2075

Re: 'Ancient Nord Arrow' game freeze? Jump to post
Sorry about that, I probably should have known better. I foolishly saved over that right after uploading it, but it didn't take long to get more Ancient Nord Arrows to appear once I summoned my apparition again.

It's unfortunately a little darker in this spot, but I saved the game with another ...
27.05.2020 00:52
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 2075

'Ancient Nord Arrow' game freeze? Jump to post
Bit of a weird one, but I've run into it enough times to notice a pattern:

Every once in a while, when I'm mindlessly looting after a battle, I find an Ancient Nord Arrow on the ground, and when I attempt to pick it up, the game freezes. It wasn't until the third or so time that it happened that I ...
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1