Search found 12 matches

Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1
19.03.2023 14:50
Forum: Support
Replies: 2
Views: 2399

Re: Spielen mit PS4 Controller am PC Jump to post

Hallo zusammen,

Ich versuche gerade Enderal am PC mit meinem PS4 Controller zu spielen. Nachdem ich es geschafft habe in die Optionen rein zu kommen, was ein Problem war, da keine der Controller Tasten darauf zugewiesen war, stehe ich jetzt vor der nächsten Hürde.
Wenn ich auf Controller ...
31.12.2022 05:04
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 11085

Re: Can't progress the quest "A New Beginning" Jump to post
Hi,

that's what I thought that you might have "picked" or "mixed" a collection.

If you would be like 5 minutes before the end it might be worth a try to "rescue" it somehow (not in a good way), but considering you play Enderal for like 100 hours if you thoroughly explore it, it's not worth to try ...
31.12.2022 01:18
Forum: Support
Replies: 5
Views: 11085

Re: Can't progress the quest "A New Beginning" Jump to post

I am not very good at modding so i am sure i messed up somewhere


Hi,

I'm afraid but that's was most likely happened. The good news: You're still very early in the game. It would be worse if it happened after like 100 hours or so. You might consider starting over after fixing the issue because ...
04.08.2021 14:32
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 3
Views: 16839

Re: Arktwend Thieves Guild Bug Jump to post
Hi.

As you tried an older save already: How old is that save? Before you started the quest to steal the meat at the market? If not you could try that and hope that this one might work. What might also help could be to go back to an older save, leave Stormwend and find a bed to sleep for a week? I ...
25.05.2020 21:27
Forum: Support
Replies: 9
Views: 2854

Re: Consistent CTD while aproaching ARK Jump to post
Hi.

Do you have a savegame before that one? The current one crashes with CTD while loading the savegame.

Greetings KuroPurple
23.05.2020 02:32
Forum: Support
Replies: 7
Views: 3527

Re: Bitte um Hilfe / Evtl. Bug gefunden Jump to post
Hi.

Ich habe kein "sauberes" savegame und deshalb ist keins angehangen. Eventuell könnte es jemand mit einem sauberen save noch einmal überprüfen, um es zu bestätigen, aber es sieht so aus, als wäre der Fehler reproduzierbar (2 verschiedene savegames mit unterschiedlichen Mod-Konstellationen ...
22.05.2020 22:16
Forum: Support
Replies: 7
Views: 3527

Re: Bitte um Hilfe / Evtl. Bug gefunden Jump to post
Hi.

Das Problem fing eventuell schon bei dem "KeineProbleme"-savegame (oder vorher) an. Er zeigt mir einen 4Std+ divine shield effect an. Wenn das nicht der Tatsache geschuldet ist, dass ich die englische Version nutze, oder es durch eine mod bewusst verursacht wurde, dann hat sich dort schon ein ...
27.04.2020 17:34
Forum: Support
Replies: 10
Views: 414727

Re: Disable blur effects Jump to post

Hey I played an hour yesterday, then about 2 hours today and I can report no headaches. Thank you for your work!

I had a crash when I touched Yeros table, but after reloading it ran swimmingly, so probably not mod related. There have been zero crashes since then, but I havnt triggered any ...
26.04.2020 12:51
Forum: Support
Replies: 10
Views: 414727

Re: Disable blur effects Jump to post

Thanks a lot.

I will load it up today and see how it goes. I dont wanna risk more headaches though so I will limit myself and step up how long I can play (well thats the plan, but its a fun game.... could forget to do that lol). Will let you know the results!


Hi.

You will not forget to limit ...
26.04.2020 01:34
Forum: Support
Replies: 10
Views: 414727

Re: Disable blur effects Jump to post
Hi.

First: No guarantees and in some situations it possibly could look weird with the mod. I just did a short test for "low health".

What this does and doesn't do:
It removes all blur, double vision and radial blur from imagespace modifiers. That should make it acceptable for you to play the game ...
25.04.2020 14:36
Forum: Support
Replies: 10
Views: 414727

Re: Disable blur effects Jump to post
Hi.

The ini-settings unfortunately only removes the distance blur (and might not necessarily improve the situation for people with motion sickness issues - at least for me it made it worse).
All other blur needs to be "removed" manually (mod)

I assume with Skyrim mod you mean this one: No more ...
09.02.2019 20:24
Replies: 38
Views: 42845

Re: Patch 1.33 gesucht... Jump to post
Hi.

Falls jemand Probleme mit dem Patch von baeuchlein haben sollte, welche in folgender Fehlermeldung beim Start eines neuen Spiels resultiert:

Model Load Error: Meshes\bb\bb_skinm_im.nif cannot load file in Meshes\bb\bb_skinm_im.nif.
Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.
Ausführung des ...
Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1