Search found 14 matches

Search found 14 matches • Page 1 of 1
10.01.2019 20:58
Forum: SureAI
Replies: 8
Views: 67169

Re: Elder Scrolls VI Announced by Bethesda Jump to post
I agree to the extent of the awesome people who have the creative ability to make enjoyable mods.

As for ES 6 HoHum..

Bethesda is about the almighty dollar, simple as that - my older son who follows the games more than I says Bethesda had another not so good release - "Hey Bethesda" your ...
26.09.2018 02:34
Forum: SureAI
Replies: 8
Views: 67169

Re: Elder Scrolls VI Announced by Bethesda Jump to post
There is so much content in the form of mods, Bethesda really has to dream up something special if the game is to be anyhow close in comparison to Skyrim.

I do not think it will do as well just my opinion if i was going to speculate, Bethesda took too long.
01.08.2018 15:55
Replies: 5
Views: 66985

Re: [Spoiler] different ending? Jump to post
neither of the endings are exactly "good" or "happy" ones
I do not think the ending upon cloud city is bad with the Adam & Eve concept :)

I do like how dark Enderal the story is.
01.08.2018 15:27
Replies: 2
Views: 11406

Re: [Probable Spoiler] Silvergrove Jump to post
One of my favorite quests :)
16.04.2018 05:12
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 3
Views: 6236

Re: Aspiring to play Enderal in 4k Jump to post
Well it will play fine at 1080 forget 4k - Elder Scrolls at 4k leaves a "level up" logo onscreen at a full 4k even though you can not level up, it will play on my PC but that logo will be annoying & burn your screen as it never moves location, game was not designed for that resolution & Bethesda is ...
16.04.2018 05:08
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 10
Views: 17976

Re: One year later, no Forgotten Stories DLC? Jump to post
LMAO - you been told "its finished when its finished" been waiting 6? maybe 7 years for Bethesda and they do not seem to be in any hurry still making $$ with that old game, shit my son I bought the game for was in his Senior yr of High School when it was released, has two Bachelors and is about to ...
16.04.2018 04:36
Replies: 21
Views: 139371

Re: four star difficulty Jump to post
I personally think the mages are a tad one sided in Enderal as compared to the parent game - I use a bow in both, also fire atronachs & sneak skills, I have played this game 2 years now and a bow is your best bet to kill a distant mage, who by the way has no armor yet can withstand many hits with a ...
16.04.2018 02:06
Forum: Support
Replies: 47
Views: 335794

Re: Paper World Map - Information! Jump to post
I had a similar issue that drove me insane, I wound up getting a second hard drive, clean install of Win10 64bit did a steam install of Skyrim which I copied the complete clean install folder to a flash drive just to avoid these issues. I started Skyrim played till I named my character. At that ...
04.03.2018 17:50
Forum: News
Replies: 5
Views: 18234

Re: Enderal Patch 1.2.5.0 released! Jump to post
Thanks a bunch - I DL last night est a few freeze ups unlike the previous random "Skyrim quit working and needs to close"
The crashes are a frozen screen must do a "windows sign out" to close the program. Will update if the crash continues.

Fresh install of Win10, fresh install of skyrim only ...
16.02.2018 04:13
Forum: News
Replies: 31
Views: 293743

Re: [Announcement] Enderal: Forgotten Stories (DLC) Jump to post
Any word on the release of this DLC

Thanks Gals & Guys Enderal has been an enjoyable story.

I anxiously await this DLC as well as the release of the newest Skyrim by Bethesda if it ever happens.
15.02.2018 23:46
Replies: 14
Views: 48635

Re: [Spoilers] What would you like to see in the upcoming DLC? Jump to post
May be going for a long-shot here but if possible have Lishari as a romance option?

She was my favorite too :thumbsup:

I just played through this season the newer map seems to be fine - story is very good both endings are awesome, the Enchanting & Smithing seem to be sub par compared to Skyrim ...
09.02.2018 15:50
Forum: Support
Replies: 47
Views: 335794

Re: Paper World Map - Information! Jump to post
The newer map looks great & works well - I used the fast travel mod it too works fine with the map :thumbsup:

stuck on the "Calia stuck on "Angel" Quest" now hoping to get past that bug
05.02.2018 18:31
Forum: Support
Replies: 47
Views: 335794

Re: Paper World Map - Information! Jump to post
All Feb left - going to install another disc load win10 and a fresh install of Skyrim / Enderal see if the ini file needs attention on my end.

Thanks again & I will post regardless of the outcome.
14.01.2018 00:41
Forum: Support
Replies: 47
Views: 335794

Re: Paper World Map - Information! Jump to post
Let me Thank all those involved in the Enderal addition to Skyrim, I played through it several times last winter, loved the storyline, just awesome - I am semi retired I play in the winter months here in the northeast.

Last season the regular map worked fine, I used a fast travel mod as well with ...
Search found 14 matches • Page 1 of 1