Search found 14 matches
I bought an alchemy bench blueprint from the bank.
However, it doesn't work once installed. When I activate it, I see a view of my character from behind, as it happens usually, but the alchemy panel doesn't show up., and the "E" indicating that I can activate the item still appears. If I press ...
However, it doesn't work once installed. When I activate it, I see a view of my character from behind, as it happens usually, but the alchemy panel doesn't show up., and the "E" indicating that I can activate the item still appears. If I press ...
OK, thanks, I'm going to do that, then. Although it's less important now because I finished the game much earlier than I expected (I tended to sidequest a lot in between two main story quests, but once the city was under siege, it seemed to me it was making no sense to roam around the countryside ...
I just finished the game, romancing Calia. I had read about it, so I knew you had to answer "we're just friends". In the wiki, it's written :
"The lock-in point is very obvious".
I totally disagree with it being obvious. It certainly isn't obvious that it will lock-in the romance, even if you ...
"The lock-in point is very obvious".
I totally disagree with it being obvious. It certainly isn't obvious that it will lock-in the romance, even if you ...
I was wondering : if I install the Steam version of Enderal, will my current old version be compromised?
In other words, is it possible to have both the old version and the Steam version installed and playing both separately?
In other words, is it possible to have both the old version and the Steam version installed and playing both separately?
I already have the game installed. I wanted to find the files on my computer to try again to install the cabin mod, but since it's now installed, I don't need them anymore. Thanks.
I know I'm in the minority, but I hate respawn with a passion (and unfortunately, it has become the norm in CPRG). It makes me feel like I achieved nothing, and it also breaks my suspension of disbelief.
I know also that disabling it is generally not possible in games that allows it, or rather ...
I know also that disabling it is generally not possible in games that allows it, or rather ...
I'm immediately after I'm captured by people who think the high ones will make mankind accede to a higher level of existence.
And since I'm a completionist, and hardly can left any stone unturned in an area I'm in, I did a bazillion of secondary quests, dungeons, etc...Accumulating a huge number of ...
And since I'm a completionist, and hardly can left any stone unturned in an area I'm in, I did a bazillion of secondary quests, dungeons, etc...Accumulating a huge number of ...
OK, I guess this answer one of my questions :
Do not load saves created in the "old" non-Steam Enderal installation into the Steam version of Enderal. This will result in inevitable bugs. No support will be given in this case.
It means that I'm not going to download the Steam version and will ...
Do not load saves created in the "old" non-Steam Enderal installation into the Steam version of Enderal. This will result in inevitable bugs. No support will be given in this case.
It means that I'm not going to download the Steam version and will ...
Not sure it really should go in the support forum, but even less so in the other, except the "mod" one, but it's not just about the mod.
So, I wanted to install the cabin mod. Whether I installed it with Nexus mod manager or manually, the cabin didn't appear. Probably because I don't really know ...
So, I wanted to install the cabin mod. Whether I installed it with Nexus mod manager or manually, the cabin didn't appear. Probably because I don't really know ...
Just to let you know, my Arcane Enchanter, that I built, just disappeared with the last patch. I tcl'd and searched all around incase the position changed, but could not find it.
Same with me. My enchanter disappeared and I can't enter the building mode anymore (in both games I started) while it ...
Same with me. My enchanter disappeared and I can't enter the building mode anymore (in both games I started) while it ...
I didn't read your post and the answers, but came in to mention that the title of the thread is apparently in itself a big spoiler, since it makes me assume that Calia/Jespar die at the end of the game, which I would rather not have known.
Even if I'm wrong and they don't in fact die, I'm now ...
Even if I'm wrong and they don't in fact die, I'm now ...
by clairobscur
03.12.2016 22:19
Forum: Quest Guides / Help
Topic: Lost Hearts - Sun Coast well
Replies: 3
Views: 4354
I don't think you have the right item. See spoiler :
It worked well for me.
It worked well for me.
I absolutely hate respawning. So, I would like to add a "no respawn" (or "respawn every 999 days" or such) mod, but I'm wondering if it's likely to seriously mess up with the game or if it should work just fine, since I've no clue what secondary/unintended effects it could have.
Does anybody know?
Does anybody know?
